Funny / Warrior Cats: Omen of the Stars
- In The Fourth Apprentice, when Snowdrop is scaring away all the prey.
Snowdrop: "Whatever you're doing, you don't seem to be very good at it."
- Jayfeather flipping out over Thornclaw taking his stick.
- When the cats return to ShadowClan camp.
Blackstar: "Welcome to my clan. Rest here and take your pick of the fresh-kill pile."
: "Who are you and what have you done with Blackstar?"
- In Fading Echoes, when Squirrelflight finds out a ShadowClan warrior died after becoming unable to move, she thinks it was because he couldn't get the fresh-kill pile.
- Briarlight gets her own fanclub in Fading Echoes.
- Tigerheart is about to tell Dovepaw everything- but then an elder shows up trying to make dirt.
- In Night Whispers, the scene where Lionblaze and Cinderheart hook up.
Lionblaze: "So we're more than friends?"
- Ivypaw being kitnapped by ShadowClan... and nicknamed Thundercat.
- More Ivypaw in ShadowClan goodness:
Kit: "Is it true ThunderClan cats can fly?"
Ivypaw: "Oh yes. All ThunderClan cats can fly."
- Ivypaw talks with Blackstar.
Blackstar: "We're not going to throw you into the fresh-kill pile just yet."
- When Dovepaw is meeting with Tigerheart:
Dovepaw: "Do you know Ivypaw?"
Tigerheart: "You mean, have I met her in the forest at midnight and had her save my life?"
- Yellowfang decides to become Jayfeather's Exposition Fairy. When Mothwing comes to talk about how separating the clans isn't right, this is what Yellowfang says:
Yellowfang: "Mothwing was born an idiot. She'll die an idiot."
- In The Last Hope, Firestar is taking a nap only to wake up and (jokingly) calls Graystripe fat.