- The Hilarious Outtakes at the end of Warcraft 3's credits, where they attempt to recreate the Warcraft 2 cinematic where a footman slices a catapult's rope and destroy a zeppelin. Needless to say, it requires many takes, Archimonde is a Bad Director with a penchant for You Have Failed Me, sheep, dragons...
- The sheer hilarity of the quotes a Worker Unit ordered to attack something gives.
Human Peasant "That's it. I'm dead."
- In the second campaign, in one of the first levels upon finding an area beyond an area of trees.
Arthas "What the hell is that!?"Sasquatch #1 *Translated from Sasquatchonian* - "What the hell is that!?"Sasquatch #2 "I don't know, but we better kill it. No one must know of the technology we've been hiding from the world."
- On the subject of Easter egg bosses, use of force of nature on mushrooms in the underground level can start a cutscene of Malfurion walking into the lair of a giant panda! Clicking on it reveals the pandas name is BIGGEST PANDA EVER.
- In the undead frozen throne campaign, you can find the Penguin King. Unlike the other examples, he gives you a neat item for finding him.
- In the same mission:
Uther: Your father ruled this kingdom for seventy years... and you've grounded it to dust in a matter of days.Arthas: Very dramatic, Uther.
- This exchange, just a few missions later:
Arthas: That Elven woman is starting to vex me greatly.Kel'Thuzad: She is persistent. (amused) Reminds me of you, death knight.Arthas: Shut up, you damn ghost.
- Many gag-quotes, like this one from a Dreadlord.
(Cellphone rings) "Yes? Arrhg, I'm a Dreadlord! Not a druglord.
- The Stop Poking Me! quotes in general. But if you want to be more specific:
Dragonhawk Rider: Tell Blizzard I'd make a great action figure!Dryad: I'll attract the enemy with my human cry. "I'm so wasted, I'm so wasted!"Naga Siren: Would you like to feel the ocean's spray in your face? *PFFFFFT*
- Chen Stormstout's recruitment quest in the bonus campaign has him sending Rexxar and company on a Fetch Quest for the ingredients he needs for his latest brew. After returning, Chen offers Rexxar a sample; given how ridiculously volatile the ingredients in question are, Rexxar immediately starts coughing up a lung while accusing Chen of trying to kill him.
- Chapter 7 of the Frozen Throne Undead campaign is just full of Black Comedy.
"Doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?!"
- The pre-level cutscene has Arthas and Anub'arak trying to cut through the ruins of Azjol-Nerub to reach the Frozen Throne more quickly, only to be blocked by dwarves from Muradin's expedition (you know, those same ones Arthas abandoned back in Reign of Chaos). Arthas's response?
Baelgun: I remember you, evil prince. You're the one that killed poor Muradin!Arthas: Get over it already.
- The dwarves then attempt to pull a You Shall Not Pass on Arthas, who responds by siccing Sapphiron on them. The dwarves then take cover in the ruins behind them, and one poor schmuck gets locked outside with the giant Frost Wyrm.
- In the level proper, the dwarves seem to have a habit of standing next to piles of explosive barrels, which can be detonated with predictable results. One has to wonder how they managed to even get this far...
- Before the final confrontation with the dwarves' leader, Baelgun, this exchange occurs:
- When you accept the quest to slay King Mukla, (a giant ape on an island outside of Booty Bay), do not attack in a way that will OTK him. To see a hilarious Shout-Out, let him attack first. It's priceless.