Funny: Waiting for Godot
- The relationship between Vladimir and Estragon is like an old married couple, moaning and arguing with each other for years yet still sticking together.
- Estragon's response when Vladimir asks him how's the carrot he's eating: "It's a carrot."
- Estragon finds out that Vladimir's happy despite being separated from him for the night, especially because Vladimir's happy that he didn't have to get up at night to urinate.
Estragon: You see? He even pisses better when I'm not there.
- Early in Act 2, Estragon tries to recount to Vladimir what happened yesterday:
Estragon: I suppose we blathered.Vladimir: About what?Estragon: Oh...this and that, I suppose, nothing in particular. [With assurance.] Yes, now I remember, yesterday evening we spent blathering about nothing in particular. That's been going on now for half a century.
- The hat-swapping scene in Act 2.
- Vladimir and Estragon going round in circles, muttering "Let me see".
- Lucky's long, deep-sounding but entirely meaningless rant when he finally starts talking.