- So many, but the "Soldier A" origins are always hilarious.
- The Real Fans of Genius parodies of Bud Light commercials (which he performs with Steve Blum) count as this, as well as Crowning Music of Awesome.
- Ed's rants...on helium. About being the size of an ant, or an amoeba!
- There's one video of him playing with a con attendee's plush dolls of Ed and Roy. They get into a battle!
Vic as Roy: Hey Ed. Did you know I like dogs?Vic as Ed: DID YOU KNOW I LIKE KICKING YOUR FACE!??! Boom! Pow! Smash!
- Ed's Longest Short Rant: See it here.
- Edward Elric's proposal to Winry Rockbell.
- A Roy Mustang cosplayer "proposes" to Vic with a pack of Taco Bell hot sauce. Vic responds by calling his girlfriend and informing her of the situation.
- From Mignogna's YouTube account: TODD HABERKORN ACTION FIGURE COMMERCIAL.
- His story on how he got the role of Broly for DBZ and what he got himself into not knowing that Broly would show up in 2 more movies.
"Thank you Lord, at least he's dead."
[Crowd starts laughing and clapping]
"Now why are you clapping!? You know, you're like, 'Yeah, you're an idiot, Vic. You know nobody dies in DBZ.' Y'see, I didn't KNOW THAT."
- Vic's constant Viewer Gender Confusion of cosplays.
- Vic shares his version of the Travis Willingham "14 Shots" story, complete with getting a volunteer to manhandle so he can properly imitate Travis' Sentimental Drunk behavior.