- From Vampire Academy:
Rose: Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If youíre going to think about me naked, do it on your own time.
Mason: This is my time, Hathaway. Iím leading todayís session.
Rose: Oh yeah? Huh. Well, I guess this is a good time to think about me naked, then.
- Christian setting Ralf on fire and laughing hysterically about it.
- Rose's explanation of the first time Lissa noticed her, in elementary school. She called their teacher a fascist bastard and threw a textbook at his head.
- From Frostbite:
Mason: How do you not know where the heart is? Especially considering how many of them you've broken?
Mason: Beilkov is a sick, evil man who should be thrown into a pit of rapid vipers for the great offense he committed against you this morning.
Rose: Thank you. Can vipers be rabid?
Mason: I don't see why not. Everything can be. I think. Canadian geese might be worse than vipers though.
Rose: Canadian geese are deadlier than vipers?
Mason: You ever tried to feed those little bastards? They're vicious. You get thrown to vipers, you die quickly. But the geese? That'll go on for days. More suffering.
Rose: Wow. I don't know whether I should be impressed or frightened that you've thought about all this.
- From Shadow Kiss:
Rose: Are you afraid of my possibly insane dark side coming out?
Dimitri: No, Iím afraid of your normal Rose Hathaway side coming out, the one that isnít afraid to jump in without thinking when she believes something is right.
Rose: Is there a difference?
Dimitri: Yes. The second one scares me.
- In Spirit Bound, Robert refers to Adrian as a 'Drunken sod'.
- Last Sacrifice:
My mother wasn't sleeping with anybody. She doesn't even sleep with my father.
- Abe pushing Nathan Ivashkov out of the way and whistling into the microphone to get everyone's attention.
- Sydney scolding Rose after her escape attempt.
- Adrian deliver this little defense: