* In the Season 1 pilot, Carrie turning the tables on the gambling den boss by citing exact details about what one of his minions was doing when he wasn't looking.
* Al and Jay good-naturedly ribbing each other over fast cars.
* In "Line Up or Shut Up", after a chase on foot:
-->*Bad guy gets in his Ferrari, doesn't notice Carrie's already in the passenger seat*
-->'''Carrie:''' Shotgun. ''*points gun at the suspect*'''
* In "Manhunt": Jay and Al are questioning a possible suspect.
-->'''Jay:''' And that's when we talked to the optometrist, whose name ''(holds up case)'' is stamped, right there. You've been going to see Dr. Ashford since you were thirteen.
-->'''Lawyer:''' This isn't how it looks.
-->'''Jay:''' Really? Maybe we're not [[PlayedForLaughs seeing clearly]]?
* In "Omega Hour":
-->'''Eliot:''' Carrie, may I say how lovely you look?
-->'''Carrie:''' Oh, well thank you, Eliot.
-->'''Eliot:''' And your plus-one.
-->'''Joanne:''' Why, thank you, Eliot. [[DeadpanSnarker I believe that's the closest you've ever come to delivering a genuine compliment.]]
-->'''Eliot:''' Easy Jo, [[SnarkToSnarkCombat anything but genuine.]]
* In "New Hundred":
-->'''Carrie:''' I got you some balls. Coconut rice.
-->'''Al:''' Give them to your new partner, Simms. [[DeadpanSnarker He could use a pair.]]\\
(later, as Simms walks in, Al hands him the bag)\\
Have some balls.
* In "Cashing Out":
-->'''Al:''' (is miffed; Carrie is contradicting his theory of the office worker having a romance with her supervisor) Why'd you step on my affair angle? I was getting signals from her.\\
'''Carrie:''' You were getting signals from her? Really? Were you also getting signals from [[LesYay her wife]]?
-->''(later, same episode)''
-->'''Al:''' You really think Elliott's going to let you go undercover at an underground casino?\\
'''Carrie:''' Sure, of course, it's a brilliant idea. How could he say no?\\
* In "Throwing Shade":
-->'''Robert Bright:''' Your boss and I go way back. Yeah, we were once called "young punks" in the mayor's office, back in the day.
-->'''Carrie:''' Wow, "punk" is not a word I would associate with Eliot.
-->'''Robert:''' I have pictures.
* In "The Island", Eliot's complaints about the Tourism Board.
* In "True Identity", Eliot's remarks that one of the members of an exclusive dating group has sued the executive.
* Carrie's reaction when Eliot announces he's moving to head the FBI in Miami.
-->'''Carrie''': We were just getting to the point where you realize I'm always right!