- Conspiracy Brother discussing the prevalence of the Black Dude Dies First.
Conspiracy Brother: A movie? C'mon man! Why, so I can fall in love with a cute black man that teaches white people everything they know about the shrimp industry before they kill him 30 minutes into the movie? Huh? Hey, why don't you walk down that tunnel, black man? Hey Black Man, turn on the generator, there's dinosaurs out there! Hey Black Man, look out! He's got a gun!Gets shot in his bullet-proof vestConspiracy Brother: Oh, I'm hit! But my vest caught it, bitch! Yes! I'm alive!
- This become a Hilarious in Hindsight when you realize Dave Chappelle, who played Conspiracy Brother, was actually was going to play Bubba in Forrest Gump, but dropped out when he thought that it wasn't gonna be a hit. To this day, he regrets that choice.
- Sistah Girl and White She-devil's fight. With a healthy dose of Pass the Popcorn.
- Lance's reaction to being called a ''sissy''.
- This final conversation:
Undercover Brother: Behind every great black man...Conspiracy Brother: Is the police.Smart Brother: A bunch of slow, white athletes.White She-Devil: Cute butt.Lance: Probable cause.
- "Oh shit, it's Macy Gray with porkchop sideburns!"
- Basically anything Conspiracy Brother says, but that's no surprise as it's Dave Chappelle. Particularly his assertion that George Washington Carver made the first computer "out of a peanut."
- And his reason for never using the word "good."