- Most comedians are regularly this on their account but TheTweetOfGod stands out.
- Funnybandname only posts exactly what you think it would: funny made up names for groups of musicians. This user will quickly retweet any good suggestions given to it.
- "Hot Dog Mortar"
- "Canned Goat"
- "Zweihander and the Hairy Hellspawns"
- The @sayakacorpse account. It's a bot that just tweets blank space every hour.
- Similar to the above, Dark Bum has an account where he tweets out Soul Hearts for Isaac players.
- The Akari Daisuki account, a bot that takes a random tweet from someone it auto-follows and tweets out "わぁい(excerpt) あかり(excerpt)大好き"tl Occasionally it will use some pretty amusing parameters for its tweets, resulting in Gratuitous Foreign Languages (English included) or naughty tweets. Some examples:
- After everyword, a bot that tweeted every word in the English language, completed its task in 2014, several spinoff bots spawned in its wake. One of them is everyword in my ass, which does the same but also appends "in my ass" after each word. Notable examples so far include:
- After the infamous dress picture in February 2015, we got several reactions and opinions from celebrities:
Kim Kardashian West: What color is that dress? I see white & gold... Kanye sees black and blue, who is color blind?Anna Kendrick: If that's not White and Gold the universe is falling apart. Seriously what is happening????Taylor Swift: I don't understand this dress debate and I feel like it's a trick somehow. I'm confused and scared. PS it's OBVIOUSLY BLUE AND BLACKSarah Hyland: Guys. I've stared at this dress for 5 minutes. Like an idiot. All I see is white and gold. And a satin bolero that shouldn't be paired with it.Jaden Smith: I'm Seeing Blue And Black, As Of NowChrissy Teigen: Fuck the dress it's heinousAriana Grande: if one more person asks me what color i think this damn dress isdeadmau5: Jesus Christ... It's blue and black, now shut the fuck up and guess what color of fuck I give.
- In 2011, when John Cho got confused with Jay Chou as Kato (John is Korean-American, whereas Jay is Taiwanese) in the 2011 remake of The Green Hornet, John wrote "I am beginning to suspect that I am not in the Green Hornet movie.