- Jo and Bill are being chased by the Big Bad F5 Tornado. They run towards a farm and dodge fence pickets thrown by the tornado. A giant tractor flies at them and they duck under it. Then they run into a barn and realize that the owners stuffed it with scythes, pitchforks, and knives.
Jo Harding: Oh my God, who are these people?
- "Where's my truck?" followed by an absolute deadpan of, "There it is" after it nearly lands on the truck with Melissa.
- Melissa's reaction to the cows.
- After they run through a house, a teddy bear smacks against the windshield, complete with a comical squeaky noise.
- At one point Bill and Jo are arguing about Melissa while driving. Bill begins to drift off-road leading to this quickfire gem.
Jo: Can I drive?Bill: No!Jo: Will you?Bill: *realizes they're off-road and about to hit a tractor* Shit!
- After Jonas's team refuses to check on the hero team after the first tornado, Dusty runs up to their truck to taunt them for being late and even leans in through the front window and kisses the driver on the cheek to troll them even more.
- Aunt Meg's insistence that she can drive to the hospital after being badly injured by the tornado.
- Her... groan she lets out when she's told her car is wedged in a tree.
- The Suck Zone.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.