- Jo and Bill are being chased by the Big Bad F5 Tornado. They run towards a farm and dodge fence pickets thrown by the tornado. A giant tractor flies at them and they duck under it. Then they run into a barn and realize that the owners stuffed it with scythes, pitchforks, and knives.
Jo Harding: Oh my God, who are these people?
- "Where's my truck?" followed by an absolute deadpan of, "There it is" after it nearly lands on the truck with Melissa.
- Anything said by Dusty, Cloud Cuckoo Lander and Large Ham.
- Bill's stubborn refusal to let Jo make use of his truck, grinning wildly as he knows exactly what she's thinking. Gilligan Cut to Jo, Bill, and Melissa leading the team with Dorothy II loaded in the back.
- Melissa's reaction to the cows.
- After they run through a house, a teddy bear smacks against the windshield, complete with a comical squeaky noise.
- At one point Bill and Jo are arguing about Melissa while driving. Bill begins to drift off-road leading to this quickfire gem.
Jo: "Can I drive?"Bill: "No!"Jo: "Then will you?"Bill: *realizes they're off-road and about to hit a tractor* Holy shit!
- Thanks to a hot mic on their radio, the other stormchasers in their convoy could hear the whole spat, and at one point, someone in one of the other vehicles quips, "I think they're getting better at this." to which the other person in the car with them nodded in agreement.
- After Jonas's team refuses to check on the hero team after the first tornado, Dusty runs up to their truck to taunt them for being late and even leans in through the front window and kisses the driver on the cheek to troll them even more.
- Aunt Meg's insistence that she can drive to the hospital after being badly injured by the tornado.
- Her... groan she lets out when she's told her car is wedged in a tree.
- The Suck Zone.
- Rabbit asking Meg where she got her current massive supply of beef:
Rabbit: "God Meg, you got a lot of beef. Where'd you get all this beef?"Meg: "Did you see my cows out front?"Rabbit: "No... Oh!"
- There is no way in real life that a tornado would roar.