- Drunk Jo in the Pilot was pretty funny.
- In the second episode:
- Jo and her friend Rico have a pretty funny dispute about the latter's love of Murder, She Wrote.
- Danny and Jo on the swings outside his house:
: My parents left. They're giving Rico a ride home. Danny
: They left their daughter behind with a psychopathic murderer? That's very irresponsible.
Jo: Try not to kill me, okay? It'll make me look really bad in front of my parents.
- In the third episode:
: It's like [Jana's] giving my soul an STD.
(Discussing an elementary school play on photosynthesis)
Jo: I was such a kick-ass leaf.
Danny: I was the sun.
- Danny and Lacey are talking when Archie walks up:
- Danny and Jo in the fifth episode:
: Well, I came, I saw, I didn't exactly conquer. But no one spat on me. Right? Bonus.
(Jo shows up at Danny's house with her formal-dance dress)
Jo: It was all Tess. You should have seen her. She was, like, foaming at the mouth with mom joy.
- Danny has sneaked in to see Jo in her room (it's a dream):
- At Danny's party, discussing Jo's date (which was not with Danny):
- Jo and Lacey talking in the ninth episode:
: I saw [Lacey's father] in the pantry with the gymnastics coach. Um... Mitch... he was Mitching...
He's kissing Mitch... with his mouth... on his mouth.
- After Rico sees the video of Lacey and Danny making out:
Rico: You wore a mask?! Of the guy you were filming? Are you trying to be the creepiest guy in the world?
Doug: No, it just happens.
(It is kind of funny in context.)
- "Out With the In Crowd". Chief Masterson notes that Rico doesn't like Tyler either.
Chief Masterson: I guess, but [Jo's] taste in men leaves a lot to be desired.