- There is an astonishingly funny scene around the mid-end of the second season where Gordon Cole (played by David Lynch) tries to flirt with Shelly Johnson. The running-joke of Cole's hearing problems is made fresh and funny, and adding the Log Lady into the mix just made it even more amazing.
Cole: REMEMBER THOSE OLD WORLD WAR II MOVIES? BONSAI!!!Earle: (clapping a hand to his ear) Agh! Damnation!
- And adding onto that, Bobby's expression when he walks in and sees Cole and Shelly kissing is something that must be seen to be believed.
- In one scene in the second season, Windom Earle is listening to the police discussing his schemes via a Tracking Device in their office when Cole suddenly notices the bonsai tree where the device is hidden and leans over it:
- The scenes where Ben Horne looks back on his childhood.
- I've heard about you. *thumbs up ;D" (Contains spoilers for those who haven't started watching season 2.)
- When about to explain his rock-throwing method, Cooper takes a cup of coffee, takes a sip—and then spits it out. And goes, "MM!!!—DAMN GOOD COFFEE! And hot!"
- "Fellas, don't drink that coffee! You'd never guess...there was a fish in the percolator." Followed by Cooper giving an epic Oh Crap! look.
- The drunk Icelandic delegation on Cooper's inn floor. And Cooper's Tranquil Fury at it.
- Pretty much any of the guests in the background at the hotel. They range from cheerleaders, to marching bands, to a barbershop quartet, and many more. They're never explained, never even really acknowledged, they're just...there. It just seems to bizarre to have a fairly quiet scene of Dale and Albert talking over coffee, when there's a barbershop quartet humming to themselves in he background!
- Cooper and the llama.
- Ben's mental breakdown and re-enactment of the Civil War in the second season.
- Everything about Nadine, especially post-coma.
- "New shoes..."
- Later in season 2, when the pageant judges are discussing what they want in a Miss Twin Peaks, a very exasperated extra walks in front of them carrying a stuffed deer. It looks like he's having sex with it!
- The scene where Garland Briggs slaps a cigarette of Bobby's mouth, causing it to land in Mrs. Briggs's meatloaf.
- Cooper's deductive technique involving the throwing of rocks at a glass bottle.
- Audrey's successful attempt to wreck her father's impending deal with the Norwegians, by informing them of Laura Palmer's murder.
- Speaking of Audrey: The cute moment when she flirts with Cooper for the first time, and Cooper pointedly asks her age. She tells him she's eighteen. Beat. Cooper sets a dinner date.
- Cooper in the pilot, after losing a tail:
Cooper (to Truman): Get me a doughnut!
- Even if it proceeds something horrifying...
The Man from another place: Wow, Bob, wow.
- Agent Cooper: "I combined Major Briggs' tattoo with the Log Lady's."
- Cooper and Sheriff Truman stare at an enormous, seemingly incongruous moose head on a table at the station.
Secretary: "Oh, it fell down."
- Deputy Hawk says something in a profound, Magical Native American tone. And then comes the last line.
Hawk: One woman can make you fly like an eagle, another can give you the strength of a lion, but only one in the cycle of life can fill your heart with wonder and the wisdom that you have known a singular joy. *Beat* I wrote that for my girlfriend.
- "I've got good news. That gum you like is going to come back in style."
- The sound effects on the hospital food. And the actual look of it.
- Pretty much anything that comes out of Andy's mouth. "I'm a whole damn town!"
- Cooper seeing the array of doughnuts in the pilot:
Cooper (awed): A policeman's dream!