- Jurors #3 and #8 have spent most of the movie at each others' throats. When #3 wants someone to help him reenact a knife attack, #8 goes along with it because he's the only one standing up. Given their previous interactions, as soon as #3 raises the knife, everybody else in the room jumps up thinking Eight is about to get stabbed. #3 and #8, for their part, are relatively cool-headed about it.
- Watching poor Juror #10 get caught in some Hypocritical Humor
Juror #10: He's a common, ignorant slob. He don't even speak good English.
Juror #11: He doesn't even speak good English.
- Should be worth mentioning that Juror #11 is an immigrant.
- While just chatting, Juror #7 talks with Juror #5 about baseball teams. Seems Juror #7 doesn't have a very high opinion of Baltimore's team.
Juror #7: You a Yankee fan?
Juror #5: No, Baltimore.
Juror #7: Baltimore? That's like being hit in the head with a crow bar once a day.
- At one point, #7 starts whistling obnoxiously, prompting a rare burst of assertiveness from #2 (a very small, timid man)
Juror #2: Come on, knock it off!
Juror #7: Okay, okay, killer!
- The Oh, Crap! expression Juror #3 has when he accidentally contradicts his own statement, asking how the old man (whose testimony he's been using as evidence) could be sure about anything. Especially funny if you see a staged version, as some productions will have #4 give him a "You idiot" sort of look while everyone else just stares at him.
- Following yet another argument, cue poor Juror #2 trying to diffuse the tension. "...Anyone want a cough drop?"
Juror #10: Who's got those cough drops?
- Becomes a Brick Joke a little later on:
Juror #2: All gone, my friend.