- Little Ditcher's reaction to Warrior's plan to stop the logs from destroying Uptown Quay in Up River:
Warrior: I'll stick Little Ditcher across the river, he'll put his stakes down on the riverbed, then he won't move!Little Ditcher: No, I'll get smashed to bits instead!
- Grampus taking Bluenose away in Munitions:
Grampus: I've been used for a few strange jobs before, but never have I pulled in a switcher and taken away, a twitcher!
- The running "devious" joke in Sunshine.
- Billy Shoepack's Epic Fail in "Trapped:"
Billy: 3...2...1...FIRE!...... Wot's happened?OJ: You tell us.
- Top Hat poking his head over the tramper: "Oh I say, HELLO! Have you come to save the day, Ten Cents?" The way it's zoomed out makes it funnier.
- "There's no garbage today!"
- In the finale episode we get this gem:
OJ: Got an idea between us?Top Hat: No bright ones, OJ.OJ: ...Anybody got a stupid one, then?
Warrior: Cause you're not big enough!
- When Top Hat wonders why he couldn't have been a liner instead:
Funny / TUGS
For moments from Salty's Lighthouse, go here.