open/close all folders
- Hisui wakes Shiki up every morning...including the morning after his Erotic Dream, which causes some amount of awkwardness. However, since Shiki apparently talks in his sleep, she is seriously not amused if the dream is about her...
- "...from now on, please refrain from sleeping while talking about the smallness of someone's chest, or the wideness of their foreheads, or other characteristics of their body. It makes my duty to wake you up a little more difficult."
- Shiki's introduction to Arcueid:
Shiki: What? Are you crazy? Vampires don't exist!Arcueid: *dark look*Shiki: *internal monologue* Oh. Right. She says she's a vampire.
- A minor, much earlier example is in Arc's route, after the first encounter with Nero Chaos, where she reveals that she compensates for her lack of healing power with... packing tape.
- During Shiki's date with Arcueid, choosing to bring her to the back alley for an outing results in a very interesting reaction from her.
- Ciel's Harem Comedy-esque Good End, or rather, Ciel's Fourth Wall breaking commentary afterwards. Which basically boils down to "That's supposed to be the GOOD end!?" For Shiki, maybe...
- To be fair, though, Ciel sharing her good end is something of an atonement for being the only heroine with both two endings and a happy True End.
- Shiki's welcome home party.
- After young SHIKI befriends Shiki, he encourages him to befriend Akiha as well. With some stairs, Shiki climbs to Akiha's room and asks her to play. Cue SHIKI watching little Akiha blush at Shiki. His reaction? Kick the goddamn stairs, with Shiki and all!
- Whatever you say about the anime, Arcueid's choice of movie for her date with Shiki: a vampire movie. Also, their reactions: Arcueid became an horror movie fan, while Shiki was so bored he nearly fell asleep.
- Episode 7 is a filler episode about the cast going to an amusement park. It's a really funny episode, watching all the characters is fun and it's like a Carnival Phantasm episode that the creators put into the show.
- Kagetsu Tohya is also labeled as a "FUN DISK" for a good reason (not the hscenes)...
- Shiki walks in on Akiha getting dressed (she's only wearing her underwear). The one thing Shiki can think to say? "Akiha, your chest is still as steep as a cliff side."
- Today's lucky item...................Cliff Side Chest.
- The entire day where Shiki was turned into a cat.