- In the manga, Wolfwood looked like he was dying, and Vash was all like "DOOOOOOON'T DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and Wolfwood was stating that he was only going to sleep.
- The Big Lipped Alligator Moment with the black guy giving them the coin and asking whether they prefer fish or clams.
- Manga Wolfwood talking about how delicious the noodles he's eating are, then pulling a long-suffering face when he hears onlookers yelling about Vash fighting.
- The manga-only revelation that Meryl and Millie now work for a broadcasting agency.
- Vash's Establishing Character Moment: he reacts to gunmen destroying the bar he's drinking in by leveling his gun at them, pulls the trigger several times only for it to click, checks, then screams when he realizes he's out of bullets.
- Vash's full name in the anime.
Vash: I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andrei Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III! Don't hesitate to call.
- The episode with the drunken gunsmith. The end with Vash and the barkeeper.
Vash: AHAHAHAHA! HEY GRANDMA WHATCHA WAITIN FOR, FILL ER UP!(Barkeeper bonks him over the head with a beer pitcher)Vash: I mean please fill er up miss, if you wouldn't mind.Barkeeper: That's better.
Vash (who's drunk off his gourd): Gimme...gimme back mah gun grandma...(gets hit in the face with his gun) * THWACK!*Frank Marlon: What happened, brother?
- Earlier in that same episode:
- Another episode, the famous "Genocide Song":
Vash: (singing) Total slaughter... total slaughter... I won't leave a single man alive... la dee da dee daa... genocide... la dee da dee daa... an ocean of blood... let's begin the killing time.Thug 1: He's... singing?Thug 2: What horrible lyrics!Big Bad: Stay right where you are. He's just trying to scare you.Vash: (sighs) I knew it wouldn't work.
- And another episode:
Vash: THE DEADLY DODGEBALL HEAD! A simple technique to hold the ball in place with INTENSE SUCTION! Try this at home, kids!
Vash: (makes a Cat Smile) Dangerous toys are fun but you could get hurt!
- Which brings in mind the first episode's Establishing Character Moment: the bad guy of the week is armed with a big-ass boomerang. Vash leaps over the weapon and sabotages the retraction mechanism so that it will wrap around the bad guy and squeeze him into submission.
- And another episode:
- In episode 5, "Hard Puncher", Vash is seemingly taken down, complete with blood on the floor. The looks on the mercenaries' faces when he calmly plugs the gun of one with his finger before appearing behind the rest with a jovial smile is absolutely hilarious.
Vash: I counted.
- And immediately topped by him nailing each of them twice with a child's dart-gun when he's threatened... before saying "It's okay, shoot if you want - try your luck!" Then he reveals that the thugs used up their ammunition in the initial Blast Out. How did he know?
- Vash, saving everyone at the end of Little Arcadia, then complains that it's the only screentime he's gotten all episode.
- Vash's Bishie Sparkle in the second episode.
(starts flexing)"The man who will slaughter the innocent! Does the MOST evil of evil deeds with a price of sixty billion double-dollars on his head! YES I AM THAT MAN!"
Vash: (pointing his hand like a gun at the woman he's guarding) I'm known for my bullets never missing their mark! Especially if it's the heart of a beautiful lady...Bang!(Meryl suddenly grabs her chest, as though she just got shot, and lets out an extremely melodramatic scream)
- Also, Ladies and Gentlemen, the single most epic Ship Tease of all time:
- Most of the bar scene in Badlands Rumble, especially the part where Vash manages to steal the bullets out of everyone's guns without them noticing, and drunk Meryl.
- Wolfwood killing Leonof the Puppetmaster shouldn't be hilarious. But his yell of "YOU LUNATIC!" and the explosion knocking him off his perch is, if unintentionally, hilarious.
- During the first few episodes, Vash makes this exaggerated bishōnen face whenever he's around a girl he finds attractive. It wouldn't be that funny, except for the fact that it's so ridiculously over the top and comes out of literally nowhere.
- YMMV, but this scene (the English version, at least) - even in the context of the episode, it's more than a bit Narmy.