Funny: Trapped In The Closet
- The delivery of these lines from the first chapter:
I said, "Why don't I just go out the window?""Yes, except for one thing, we on the fifth flo'.""Shit, think. Shit, think. Shit, quick, put me in the closet."
- The end of chapter nine. Has to be seen to be believed.
- Before that: "Now he notices the pie on the counter! One slice is missing! Now the story's gettin' scary! As he comes to realise...Bridget is allergic to cherries!"
- At the End of Chapter 7 when someone knocks on the front door the entire cast there freaks out considering their luck today with mysterious people pull out their guns and open the door, when it turns out to be their neighbor Rosie Twan is still pointing his gun at her.
- The dance Twan does when he yells "IMMA COME BACK HERE AND SET THIS MUTHAFUCKA OFF!" in chapter 17. It's at about 0:50.
- R. Kelly's MTV Video Music Awards performance of the song. He can never un-perform it.
- The reveal of Rosie, especially the backing echo of "Spatulaaaaa..."
- The entirety of chapter ten is almost as good as the end of the chapter that preceded it. James pulls a gun at Big Man, who emphatically reveals that he has literally shit himself. This goes mercifully unmentioned through the rest of the chapter...and then Sylvester and Twan break into the room, only to be disgusted by the smell and ask "What the hell?" - a sentiment probably shared by the audience at this point.
- Tron tries to light up a joint in Sylvester's car, and: "Sylvester says, 'You're crazier than a fish with titties if you think I gonna let you smoke that shit up in my car.'"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.