Funny: Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers
- Pyro trying to emulate Optimus Prime throughout. Particularly in "Bullets," where he enters battle with a hilariously half-baked one-liner.
Pyro: You're late for a meeting with my fists, Decepticreep!
- Any time Guzzle's Blood Knight tendencies get the better of him.
Guzzle: Ha! Their heads blow up every! Single! Time!
- Fond of those Brain Bullets, he is.
- At one point in Issue #3, the ironic read-over of Fisitron's "Unofficial Wreckers Handbook" extolls the importance of cool detachment, while Kup and Guzzle, screaming like absolute lunatics, unload round after round into their Decepticon assailants.
- Rotorstorm's execution is pure Nightmare/Nausea Fuel, but his look of "Oh right, sadistic lunatic was just toying with me" beforehand is hilarious. Especially as he looks less perturbed about it than he does about Overlord laughing at his joke.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.