Funny: Tower Prep
- Every single scene that has Fenton in it, particularly the one where Ray and Don realize he's their new roommate. The music with their expressions really sells it.
- Ian's entire Odyssey adventure in Book Report. Especially the Minotaur.
Literature: You know Ian, you remind me of Odysseus.Ian: Who?Literature: ...The hero of the book you're supposedly so into.Ian: Oh, uh, yeah, I didn't realize that's how you pronounce his name.
- "Medusa" and the Sirens also deserve mention.
- Ian trying to convince Daniel Jackson he read the book, when he doesn't know the main character's name.
- Gabe guessing "Scooby" for Argos' name on the test.
- The Rooks:
Odin: Call me... Odin.Ian: I thought your name was Jeremy?
- Gabe: (voice muffled as he is kidnapped) All right! Rooks Rule!
- "You look like Velma from Scooby-Doo!"
- Gabe hesitantly drinking the Raven's Blood: "...You know, I think this is fruit punch!"
- Odin then slaps him for ruining the mood.
- The secret message in Art's painting turning out to be a rather poorly drawn bunny. It's the group's laughter that triggers the classroom's security system.
- The way the gang attempts to hide from the monitors, and then the cut to them sitting in Headmaster's office.
- The Headmaster appears to be aware of Suki in the vent in "Phone Home". A moment later, it turns out he just needed to pass gas, and resumes working on his laptop. Suki has to hide her laughter.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.