open/close all folders
Total Drama Island
- "Not So Happy Campers - Part 1":
- Once all of the campers have arrived. Chris has them crowd around the end of the dock for a promo shot...
Chris: Okay. One...two...thr- Oop! Okay, forgot the lens cap! (presses button) Okay, hold that pose... one...t- Oh, wait. Card's full! Hang on...
Leshawna: C'mon, man! My face is startin' to freeze!
Chris: Okay! Okay, everyone say 'Wawanakwa!'
Campers: Wawanakwa! (dock collapses under them) Aaah!
(camera flash, picture is of half-submerged/drowning campers)
- Trent and Noah silently walking away from Owen as his desperate attempts to cover up an Accidental Innuendo result in even worse ones.
- Chris tells the campers that will be using communal bathrooms, Lindsay objects.
Lindsay: But I'm not Catholic!
Chris: Not communion, communal.
- Compated to the edited version of the above:
Lindsay: Where's the spa? I'm confused.
Chris: Wow, that's a...shocker.
- "Not So Happy Campers - Part 2":
- Courtney trying to cover up Katie and Sadie's poison ivy incident.
Leshawna: Aren't you missing two white girls?
Courtney: They're getting a drink.
Harold: Yeah, if they drink with their butts.
- The montage during the hot tub building challenge in the second episode, where it cuts from the Killer Bass' Teeth-Clenched Teamwork to the Screaming Gophers' perfectly synchronized co-operation.
- The Reaction Shot of Harold, Noah, and Cody gaping in shock and then quickly backing away from Katie and Sadie after Ezekiel makes his infamous sexist remark.
- Leshawna and Heather's argument is so over-the-top you can't help but laugh at it.
- "The Big Sleep":
- Gwen and Trent, two of the only campers still awake, begin a conversation, as they begin to bond romantic music plays in the background and it's a very sweet scene. And then, with no warning whatsoever Owen sleepwalks right past them. Completely naked. Cue the most horrified, traumatized expressions ever.
Owen: (in the confessional) Did I mention that I ate the entire dish of baked beans and maple syrup? Funny thing about baked beans... (twiddles his fingers) they make me sleepwalk.
- Chef Hatchet in a pink tutu, scattering sleep dust.
- Chef dressed as a big, fluffy, pink sheep.
- Owen getting pumped about the challenge:
- When Chris read a book on Canadian history to lull the contestants to sleep. Even funnier is the dramatic build-up;
Chris: I didn't want it to come to this. I said that to Chef Hatchet last night. I said, "Chef, I don't want it to come to this." But, darn it! These campers are tough! And so, I've come up with the most boring, sleep-enducing activity I can find.
- Two words: Cody's dream.
- Two more words: Accidental Kiss.
- Tyler's Dream, not to mention his reaction afterwards.
- Owen sleep-swimming with salmon... up a WATERFALL.
- Gwen and Trent trying to incite a reaction from Justin, especially:
Trent: Yip! Yip! (flails his arms around) Yip, yip, yip, yip, yip!
- "Once, upon a time...there was, inside this boring kingdom, a boring village. And inside this boring, sleepy, village, filled with very boring children, who did very boring things..."
Chris: Today's challenge is the classic game of dodgeball.
Noah: (sarcastically) Gee, throwing balls. Another mentally stimulating activity.
- Chris getting interrupted while explaining the rules.
Chris: Remember, the first rule of dodgeball is...
- Noah "cheering" for his team:
Noah: Oh sorry. (very sarcastically) Woo hoo! Way to throw those murder balls! Go team, go!
- Tyler's classic attempt at an insult.
Tyler: Oh yeah, you're going down! We're gonna bring the dinner to the table, and then we're gonna eat it!
- Like most reality shows, Chris introduces almost every episode by calling it "the most dramatic" campfire ceremony EVER. At the end of this one, in which Noah, who did nothing to help the team, was voted off...
Chris: Alright, so it wasn't the most dramatic campfire ceremony ever. But I still get paid! Ha ha, bonus!
- Duncan's fear of Celine Deon music store standees in "Phobia Factor".
Tyler: Dude, she's made of cardboard! Get in the game!
- "The Sucky Outdoors":
- Just look at Duncan in this picture.◊
- Duncan noticing that Katie and Sadie are missing.
Duncan: Hey, has anyone seen Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Idiot?
- And Courtney's explanation for their absence.
Chris: And it looks like the Bass are missing two fish.
Courtney: Oh, you mean Katie and Sadie? I'm pretty sure they got eaten by wolves last night.
Duncan: Darn shame.
- Geoff trying to hit on Bridgette
Bridgette: (gives him a confused look)
- Courtney Tempting Fate. Her expression immediately afterward just sells it.
Courtney: Things could not possibly get any worse!
(cue a single drop of rain, followed by a heavy downpour. Courtney's face goes neutral before screaming)
- Izzy, Owen, and Heather getting mad at a bird for tweeting after they slept in a tree
Izzy: I don't know how raccoons sleep in trees because I am so stiff.
Owen: They must be really limber
Heather: You know what crazy girl? I don't wanna hear another word from you, or the bear hunter here. If you two hadn't been acting like bear bait all night, we could've slept in our tent!
(bird flies on the tent and tweets)
Izzy, Owen, and Heather: (simultaneously) Shut up! (bird falls off the tent)
- "Paintball Deer Hunter":
- The confessional cam segments are sometimes filled with Tempting Fate, none moreso than this one:
(a bandaged and wheelchair laden Cody is seen in the confessional stall)
Okay, I know I got mauled by a bear
, but I'm feeling confident about this. Heather's mean as a snake, dude! Her own team shot her like, 18 times! They'll never vote me off.
(Cut to Leshawna and Owen in the confessional, explaining why they're voting off Cody)
- Owen monologuing about being in total sync with nature... then realizing he's lying on a snake.
- DJ really behaving like a deer, he hops on his four and eats grass! Duncan's "WTF?!" face when he begins to do so really sells it.
- Most of the times Geoff struck out with Bridgette were pretty funny.
Geoff: Heya Bridge, you look good when you're cooking dinner. Kinda like my friend Evan's really hot mom. (smiles serenely)
- "Basic Straining" has one challenge in which all the contestants, eliminated or otherwise (don't ask; it'll take all day) must dance the dance from, and I'm not kidding here, Michael Jackson's Thriller.
- "Search and Do Not Destroy":
- Owen's key being wrapped around a bear's neck. Even better, it didn't even open any of the chests.
- "Hide and Be Sneaky":
- Gwen punching a squirrel.
- "Who cares about friends? In this world, there are shepherds and there are sheep. And Lindsay is a major sheep. Baaaaaaaah!"
- Chris asking Chef to demonstrate the power of his super-soaker. Chef obliges...cut to Chris as a tiny speck in the distance, blown away by the water blast. "Not on me, dude!"
- Izzy mimicking everything Chef does while he's on the hunt. Including scratching her butt.
- While Bridgette is trying to sneak away, she gets a string of lights caught around her leg.
Chris: *Watching* Heh heh. I love this show.
- "Wawanakwa Gone Wild":
- Gwen vs. the Road Runner duck.
Gwen: Uh... Last time I checked, ducks waddled.
- Duncan vs. the Raccoonmech.
- Izzy accidentally shooting Heather with a tranquilizer dart. In the butt.
- This exchange:
Duncan: (to Heather) If you want, you can borrow my chainsaw when I'm done with it.
Heather: Great, the bear can use it to skin me alive after he's finished mauling me! Thanks.
- "Hook, Line, and Screamer":
- The serial killer being a Camp Gay wimp.
- Owen asking Izzy if he'll make it to second base.
Owen: Owen's not getting to second base, is he?
(Izzy shakes her head)
Owen: I didn't think so. First base?
(Izzy shakes her head again)
Owen: Is he getting up to ba-
(Izzy punches him)
- Geoff mindlessly walking around the camp with Chef, dressed as the serial killer, simply walking behind him. And then Geoff asked him if he heard the ice cream truck!
Chris: By far, the worst blunder yet.
- Lindsay accidentally poisoning Trent when she messes up the blowfish recipe in "Who Can You Trust?"
Trent: (slurred) I thought you said you passed biology.
I said I took
- In "X-Treme Torture", Gwen and Bridgette spend most of the episode trying to find out who wrote a haiku poem to one of the girls at camp. After ruling out their love interests, there's this exchange:
Gwen: Okay, so the haiku candidates are Duncan, Harold, DJ, or Owen.
Bridgette: Well we know Duncan was crushing on Courtney, so he's out. And Harold is...
(both girls watch as Harold emerges from the confessional stall, his pants around his ankles)
Harold: (in a suave voice) Ladies. (trips on his pants and falls to the ground)
Gwen: Okay, You take DJ, I'll take Owen.
- "No Pain, No Game":
- Geoff has to last 10 seconds in a barrel full of lake leeches. When he can't take it any more and finally jumps out:
Chris: Ooh! Close shave, Geoff! (cut to the timer, which reads 00:09.9999999999999999999) Nine and nine one hundred thousands of a millionth...whatever! It's not ten! You're out!
- Courtney's response to having a coconut dropped on her head:
(cue a sled, a pile of snow, and an Eskimo falling on her)
Lindsay: (to Eskimo) Are you Tyler?
- In the final episode, Heather tore off Justin's shirt to distract Gwen so Owen could take the lead. Unfortunately for her, Owen gets distracted too.
Total Drama Action
- After Owen won the first challenge, he got to pick out which trailer the men would get.
Owen: I'll take... the squashed one! (guys disapprove) What? It has more character!
Chef (as monster): (steps on the girl's trailer)
- As for how Owen won the challenge in the first place, he ate all the food the key could be hiding in. It was prop food. Duncan shares our reaction laughing his ass off in the confessional.
- Beth's Epic Fail of a cheer in "Riot on Set".
- The Killer Grips trying to figure out which way to go.
Lindsay: North is nice, but East is least, West is best.
Leshawna: Can't argue with that. Wouldn't even know how to.
- Leshawna's horrible dancing in "Beach Blanket Bogus", made even funnier by the horrified Reaction Shot we get from the spectators.
- And Harold happily dancing alongside them.
DJ: Yeah, I bet I know Leshawna's real nickname back home: La-BOMB-a!
Heather: Prima balleri-NOOOO!
Harold: Two words:
FUN-KY! (BEAT) What? I loved it!
- All of the That's Gonna Leave A Mark segments during The Aftermath. You can't help but laugh at Duncan getting hit in the kiwis by a bird.
- Especially in the Third Aftermath, where the team logos injure people.
- And then there's the one where Chef bumps his cart into the cart of a yeti who responds by hitting Chef's with a golf club and then giving him the Finger.
- The scene in "Aftermath: I" where Geoff notices a scared looking Billy in the background of Izzy and Chef's fight scenes, Izzy then cheerfully reassures him that, "I would never hurt that intern." The "Lie" hammer immediately swings down upon her, but she dodges it. We then get several zoom-ins to the poor intern standing off screen, who then silently drops his clipboard and runs for dear life.
- From "Full Metal Drama", Izzy's alter-ego Explosivo and Admiral Lindsay, Her Hotness. That is all.
- Pretty much the entirety of "Get A Clue" is hilarious, but the funniest bit occurs when the lights are turned off.
Lindsay: Something brushed up against my leg!
Beth: Something brushed up against MY leg!
Harold: I keep brushing up against things that feel suspiciously like legs!
- How about Heather trying to cut off Courtney's hair in "One Million Bucks B.C."?
Heather: (after laughing maniacally) What? I'm not crazy. I'm bald.
- From "Masters of Disasters": "Hey! You dropped your chips in my pop! Hey! You spilled your pop in my chips!"
Lindsay: Oh, I love ducks!
- The Dream Sequence in "The Sand Witch Project" where DJ throws a spoon at Chef, it's Chef's completely unimpressed expression that really seals the deal.
- Any time Courtney gets beaten by the other campers in challenges because she tried too hard. Especially the times she ends up losing to Lindsay.
- Duncan, Harold and Heather finding out that the reward for the heist movie that they've been busting their asses over is a special kind of cash which can only be used to purchase tap water.
- "Princess Pride":
- Courtney sings about what her ideal prince will be like, after she sings the line "my prince will tame wild whales", bad boy Duncan breaks a whale in half over his knee. Where did the whale come from? Who cares, it was funny!
- Speaking of said episode, Chris selling the Princess Courtney CD "call 555-SELLOUT to get your authentic Princess Courtney CD before everyone else downloads it illegally!"
Harold: I'll take one! I'm going to listen to the beautiful love song and think of LeShawna.
(later, Harold's in the make-up confessional with a note from LeShawna)
- "Playing with the Princess Courtney doll is more fun and less dangerous than playing with the real Courtney, guaranteed!"
- Chris making two Beth dolls kiss.
- The bit where Justin falls. The way that he suffers is just so damn funny that it's hard not to laugh even though he's suffering.
- The ending of that episode:
Chef: Princesses, ATTACK!
- Duncan going crazy after being lost in the woods. He ate Courtney's 32-page relationship contract, then came back to camp swinging on a vine like Izzy.
- Courtney's cheer in "Top Dog".
"F-I-S-H-Y! You ain't got no alibi! You fishy, uh-huh! You fishy, uh-huh! Come on get your fins up, fins up! Come on get your fins up! Get your fins up!"
- The barrage of challenges Duncan has to go through in "Mutiny on the Soundstage", such as running through a minefield while wearing a blindfold.
Duncan: (as he runs) The mines are BURIED! The blindfold is redundant! REDUNDANT!
- In "Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special" the show follows what the cast has been up to since the season ended. Gwen is shown to have started an environmentally conscious blog, alongside Katie and Sadie. Not to be outdone, Heather mocks her rival in a way that's both mean yet funny:
Heather: (as Gwen) This is the loser Gwen show, where everything always sucks and the world is terrible. (as Katie) Like, oh..my..gosh! No singing? That is so sad, don't you think Sadie? (as Sadie) I know! It's totally like "oh my gosh!" Isn't it like, awesome how the same we are? (as Katie again) I know! Now look at my butt. (as Gwen) Ugh, how dare you interrupt my loser video blog? (takes out a picture of Duncan) I wish Duncan was here so I could kiss him, even though I'm too scared to tell him much I loove him because I'm too cool! (kisses the picture) P.S, save the whales.
- Gwen's counter attack when she shows Heather being licked on the mouth by her cat Bruiser, followed by a shot of Bruiser licking his nads.
- And when they're both at the studio being interviewed by Josh, the following exchange occurs:
Josh: You've been through so much together, sharing a cabin at a summer camp, a trailer at an abandoned studio. Why not bury the hatchet? Isn't your friendship more important than this blog war?
Heather: It's just that...you see, Josh, Gwen is a gigantic loser.
Gwen: (laughs, unimpressed) And Heather's breath reeks like cat butt!
(the two of them glare at each other for a second, then...)
Gwen: (tackles Heather and screams)
Heather: I'm gonna take you down!
Josh: (excitedly) Cat fight! Cat fight!
- And from the same episode, the cast trying to figure out how to get to New York:
Izzy: I think I know the way! But it's not gonna be easy...
Cody: ...Uh, right now?
Owen: (pumps fists) No prob! I'm on it!
Total Drama World Tour
- "Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1":
- Owen begins flipping out about getting on the plane, wailing about wanting to go home, Chris' response? He hits him over the head with a frying pan.
No! I can't ride in that! Call the United Nations! Call a cab! Call my mom!
No! I'm not doing this! I'm out! This is unethical! (Chris smacks him off-screen)
- The song, which also doubles as a Crowning Music of Awesome.
Ezekiel: They thought they could leave me, and depaAAAARRRRRTtt... But this stowaway's got winning in his heaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrt!
Noah: Come fly with uuuus, come dieee with uuuus.
Duncan: THIIISSSS SSSUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKS!
- Everyone cheerfully doing jazz hands afterwards.
- When Alejandro finds out who's going to be on his team: "That's wonderful." Cut to him in the confessional swearing his head off in Spanish.
- Sierra suggesting the name "Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot" for her team...and Chris making it the name before anyone objects. Thus, the name for the team for the next 13 or so episodes until the merge.
Chris: Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Really Hot-
Alejandro: I thought there were only four "Really's."
- Becomes even funnier after Sierra and Izzy switch teams because now no one likes that name on the team.
- Surprisingly, it gets even funnier. After Izzy's departure, the team is all male.
- "Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2":
Did you know that Cody slept with a stuffed emu named Jerry until he was... Well, okay, he still does...
Noah: And you know this how?
Sierra: I called his aunt once, I pretend I was a telemarketer!
- Heather may be the Alpha Bitch, but her insult towards Cody after he tried to flirt with Gwen was Actually Pretty Funny:
Heather: Hear that? That's the sound of hundreds of girls all over the world running and rushing, just desperate to... lock their doors.
- "I just introduced myself in camel-ese."
- "Owen's nostrils can breathe the National Anthem."
- Chris' instructions to Team CIRRRRH on how to complete the challenge:
Chris: You have to make a raft big enough to fit your whole team. That includes goat-face over there!
Alejandro: I believe he was referring to the goat.
Tyler: ... OOOH! Thanks!
- "Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan":
- The contestants are sucked out of the Jet, screaming at the top of their lungs as they fall to their imminent deaths, then the music bell chimes, indicating that they have to sing while falling.
Noah: Seriously!? I mean, seriously!?
- Team Amazon failing at storming out.
Courtney: Uh, we can't storm out together, that defeats the purpose!
Heather: You go that back that way then!
Courtney: No! You go back that way!
Gwen: Well I came this way first!
- Team CIRRRRH's acting during their monster commercial:
Alejandro: (awkwardly timed) Oh no! The large out-of-shape monsteeer!
Tyler: (too loudly) We must ruuun!
Noah: (lifelessly) Think of the childreeen.
Izzy: (cheerfully) He's so hooot!
- Two words: Human. Pinball. With pandas! Killer Pandas.
"Sorry panda! Sorry panda! Sorry panda! Sorry panda! Sorry panda!..."
- Then there's the Japanese promo for Total Drama Action. And the contestants' reaction to it.
Chris: That piece of cinematic gold is the Japanese promo. Total Drama is huge here.
Courtney: Okay, but that was in English. So why are they dubbing our voices?
Chris: Turns out the locals just don't like the sounds of y'all. Sorry.
Courtney: No, you're not.
- Then, there's the second challenge. "There's a new candy hitting the Japanese market. It's Chef's 'Total-Drama-Yum-Yum-Happy-Go-Time Candy fish tails'. I call this (the challenge) the 'Total-Drama-Yum-Yum-Happy-Go-Time Candy fish tails' challenge. (beat) of celebration fun. (winks at the camera)"
- Who can forget DJ's "Rashomon"-Style retelling of the event in "Walk Like an Egyptian - Part 1". The things went down, DJ pets a mummified dog, it disintegrates, and the chamber crumbles. The way DJ told it, he pets the dog and it explodes. Then the pyramid explodes. Oh, and he was wearing Harold's foil hat.
- DJ's odd expression when he choked during Team Victory's commercial
- All three of the commercials! Team CIRRRRH has a monster movie type thing with horrible acting, which segues at the end into a dance with flashing lights and random lyrics ("Wash your face!"). Team Victory has a bad "dramatic" samurai type thing which, for no reason at all, has a beach ball bounce in the middle of it and pop on Harold's sword. And Team Amazon? Well...it's weird.
- "Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better":
- Tyler being called Noah by both Lindsay and Chris throughout the episode. What really made this one such a Crowning Moment of Funny was Tyler in the confessional acting as if being mistaken for Noah was A Fate Worse Than Death.
Tyler: I don't get it, I'm the least talked about contestant on all the fan blogs. Even Zeke gets more play, and he always gets eliminated first! And worst of all, on the flight here, Lindsay called me Noah. Noah!
- It gets even funnier when you realize why he's so upset. Sports aren't his forte.
- Bridgette trying to talk with her tongue stuck on the pole. You have to hear it for it to be funny. It was the base for the episode's song, even funnier considering the slurred speech patterns she has when she sings.
- Sierra rescuing Cody from the river.
Sierra: If one of us drowns, I want it to be me!!
Cody: (weakly) .....M-m-me too...
- And later...
Gwen: Need a lift?
Cody: And a restraining order!
- DJ's animal curse continues with him knocking a baby seal off a cliff.
- The scene where Tyler and Izzy reach their sled.
Izzy: Woo! Oh, look, a speaker! (points to "radioactive" sign) Our's must play music! (dives into the box)
Tyler: (gasps) Is that box radioactive?
Chris: (shrugs nonchalantly) What isn't radioactive these days?
Izzy: I can't find a radio anywhere. I think someone stole it.
- Tyler and Izzy during the challenge:
Tyler: (panting) If you see anyone, call out.
Izzy: (gasps) Ooh,ooh, ooh! There's Tyler!
Tyler: Other than me!
- And then AFTER Noah has already jumped on the sled:
- "Broadway, Baby!":
- The scene with Team CIRRRRH in the first class section:
(Owen rolls off the couch, revealing a squashed Noah)
Noah: (in obvious pain)
Finally! Thanks for not noticing I was missing last night! Who am I, Tyler?!
Tyler: Hey! (accidentally spits food on Alejandro)
- Before the challenge:
Lindsay: (to Chris) Um...so when do we go shopping?
Chris: You don't.
- Cody greedily scooping up all the candy as if it were a G-Rated Drug. "Come to Papa..."
- What Chris says right before Cody opens the apple:
Chris: Have at it, ladies.
Chris: Sorry. Have at it, ladies - and baby.
- Noah asleep and snoring in the baby carriage.
- Any and all facts about Chris during the episode.
- The song, which comes complete with a Disney Acid Sequence.
- Gwen sliding down the fireman's pole, followed by a huge CRASH, then, "I'm okay!" in a high pitched and pained voice.
- The Reactive Continuous Scream moment between Noah and the mom at Central Park.
- Cody literally almost dying via Marshmallow Hell from the Statue of Liberty.
Tyler: Whoo! Ten point landing, dude!
- Team CIRRRRH discover that their carriage had been switched with an actual baby carriage:
Izzy: (gasps) Noah regressed into a baby!
- Team Victory decides who is going to be their baby:
Lindsay: Ooh, pick me! I love it when people call me baby.
Noah: (to Tyler) Make a mental note of that, bro.
- The reaction shots after Sierra revealed some of Chris' embarrassing secrets: DJ is laughing out loud, Owen is giggling, Courtney is just killing herself laughing, and even Chef is shown laughing at Chris too!
- "Look, I'm a rabid monkey! Ai ya ya ya!"
- "Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water":
- Just about everything Eva does or says in this episode qualifies.
Eva: I don't know why you would, but they told me to tell you to tune in next time, got it?! There's gonna be more crazy action on Total...Drama... (attempts to sing) World Tour! Aw, forget this (kicks a lamp, it crashes offscreen).
- The Harold's Good Times Montage:
Harold: (to Justin) When your bladder is full, it's roughly the size of a softball.
Justin: (punches Harold)
Harold: (to Heather) The world's longest cricket match lasted fourteen days! That's a lot of googlies!
Harold: (to Noah) In Alaska it's illegal to talk to someone while they're moose hunting!
Moose: (charges on-screen and tackles Harold into a tree while Noah watches in stunned disbelief)
Harold: (to the camera) Squirrels only blink one eye at a time, like this. (Blinks one eye at a time.)
Squirrel: (Blinks one eye at a time, then punches Harold)
111,111,111? x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987, (Cut to Beth pounding her fist, Justin with boxing gloves, Heather with a Baseball bat, Cody with nun-chucks, Chef with a frying pan, and the bear with a chainsaw...none of whom seem very happy at him.)
654,321, which is a numerical palindrome! How cool is that?!
- Beth hitting on Bridgette's pole.
- No mention yet of the Drama Machine?
- Then there's Geoff trying to convince Blaineley that he's happy only to be met with an anvil, a safe, and a piano.
- This nonsensical arguement:
Geoff: You'd get mad if you caught me making out with a girl pole on television!
Bridgette: Poles aren't alive!
- Blaineley gets super pissed when Geoff and Bridgette make up and make out instead of fighting like she wanted them to.
- "Slap Slap Revolution":
- Noah's comment that Cody has a "tiny sausage". Censors? What censors?
- Also note the particular placement of the end of the sausage Cody is holding.
- Since the creators know that people ship Noah and Cody, it makes it all the more funny that they're doing it on purpose now.
- Noah and Alejandro having a serious conversation about Alejandro's loyalty... while performing a tradition German dance.
- Alejandro giving orders to his team:
Alejandro: Tyler! We need your strength on the grinder!
Tyler: (folds sleeves up in determination)
Alejandro: Owen! Stuff that stuffing like your life depended on it!
Owen: (salutes) Aye, aye captain!
Alejandro: Noah! Make sure Izzy doesn't get in the grinder! (throws Izzy at Noah)
Noah: (is knocked to the ground by falling Izzy) ...And there goes my pelvis.
- Izzy happily carrying Noah around in her arms after his injury is both hilarious and oddly adorable.
- "All aboard der Weiner Express!"
- The trip wires set up around Cody's chair while he's sleeping and sucking his thumb. When Emily (yes, that Emily) accidentally brushes a bell on one of the wires: "NO MORE FOOT RUBS SIERRA!"
- When you realize what Alejandro's last name, Burromuerto, means in Spanish: "dead donkey."
- What? This far without mention of the avalanche? It starts out as a Crowning Momentof Heartwarming when Too Dumb to Live Lindsay finally realizes Tyler's in the game. He celebrates a little too loudly (with heart shaped clouds, no less) and starts an avalanche. It must be seen to be believed, the scene with Owen riding down on a deer (where'd he get it, by the way?) probably seals the deal.
- "MEAT CODY! NOOOOOOOO!"
- Noah and Cody banter on the DDR pads, with Cody wearing what Chris calls "Der Penalty-Hosen":
Noah: (amused) How are the hosen treatin' you?
Cody: (mournfully) It feels like someone gave my wedgie a wedgie.
- "The Am-AH-Zon Race":
- Anything and everything Psycho Gwen says.
Gwen: (speaking really fast over a walkie-talkie) CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS IT'S GWEN!! The Zingies! Caught in a tree with my hand in Cody's pants- THIS TROUBLE IS BIG!!
Tyler: (on other line) Way to go, Cody!
- Don't forget the rat falling into Noah's mouth while he was sleeping- both gross and utterly hilarious.
Noah: Stupid economy class!
- This spew by Tyler.
Tyler: Where's the hanging-on-thingy-part?
Tyler: You know, the...riding stick! Grabby-whatchamacallit..ugh! The...zipper-buckle-handle!
Chris: Getting colder!
Alejandro: We need no t-bar!
- Tyler using his pants as a make-shift T-bar, him being in tighty-whities is funny enough, but the rock music in the background makes it all the more hilarious.
- And Izzy shoving Noah into a backpack to get both of them across the zipline, without informing him about this plan beforehand.
- Four words: Psycho Gwen, Gypsy Rap.
- After walking all day, this exchange:
Owen: Need...rest... and water! Aw, nachos would be killer right now! Ugh...
Noah: Sure! All we're missing is chips, beef, tomatoes, cheese, salsa-
Izzy: (scribbling on a notebook) Slow down! Hey, guys, I'm making a list!
- Three words: Secret. Hair. Collection.
- "Everyone! That's who wears undies in the Amazon! Everyone!"
- It's either funny, or really creepy, to see Sierra attempt to update her blog using a pizza box and actual mouse as a mouse.
- "Can't Help Falling In Louvre":
- Noah training the Sasquatchanakwa the same way he trains his pet labrador, using Go Fetch.
Noah: (waves his empty hand back and forth) Who wants the ball? Who wants it? You want it, doncha'? Well goooo get it! (pretends to throw it, Sasquatchanakwa runs after it happily)
- And later:
Noah: I don't think my imaginary ball trick will distract the yeti a second time. (makes throwing motion)
Izzy: Oh, oh, oh! A ball! I'll get it! (runs off-screen)
- While being chased by the Sasquatchanakwa
Owen: But I don't want to be yeti poop!
- While explaining the challenge
Chris: Well we're not using the actual statues, those are priceless. Chef made some fake ones, right?
Chef: (stares blankly for several seconds, then runs off)
- The entire runway challenge.
Lindsay: Let's move on to wardrobe. Do you think this one looks manly? (pulls out a picture of a little girl with a lollipop and balloons)
Tyler: This isn't going to get better for me, is it?
- Owen's opinion on Lindsay's design:
Owen: I'd have to say that Lindsay's design just made me hungry. There were pictures of pheasants and I think some fruit...uh yeah, hungry, definitely hungry and... um... obsequious.
- DJ's Big Lipped Alligator Moment song in the middle of the show, complete with weird...swaying...dancing things.
- Tyler, once again, utterly failing at Buffy Speak:
Tyler: Put the middle piece under the wide part, and rotate the thingy straightwise- no, no, no, underover!
Noah: Those aren't. Even. Words!
- Pretty much everything Izzy did in that episode was hysterical.
Izzy: (faking a male voice) Ahem! This is your captain speaking! If you look out your window, you'll get to see what happens when a PLANE does a SOMERSAULT!
- DJ picking a model. His choices were Heather, (who's posing), Courtney (who's holding her hips and puckering up), Izzy (who's showing off her eyelids), and Gwen (who is by herself, pouting).
DJ: I'll take... Gwen.
Chris: I second that, what?!
- Chris being his usual Jerk Ass self while Cody is trying to get Sierra out of her funk; "Awwww. Don't care."
- Gwen coming down the runway...wearing DJ's shirt and hat which are about four sizes too big for her.
: Dry, dull, uninspiring, not a hint of effort with the presentation. But enough about Gwen
, the shirt was a 10!
- "Newf Kids on the Rock":
- Heather Irish-dancing during the Sea Shanty song.
- Owen taking Noah's analogy about initiating an alliances being like asking someone out on a date a bit too literally.
Owen: I don't know what to say to him...I've always been the allianc-ee, not the alliance-er.
Noah: It's like asking a girl out, only she's a guy.
Owen: Oh, okay! (to DJ) Hey, DJ! (DJ looks up) Hey, you wanna go for hot dogs with my buddy Noah? (Noah glances at Owen worriedly) He says your legs are nice. (wolf whistles)
DJ: (looks at Noah with a weirded-out expression)
Noah: (sarcastically) Yeah, because that's exactly what I told him to say.
- Izzy's face after chugging an entire jug of apple cider vinegar.
- DJ and Tyler making out with cod...and being really, really into it. Tyler's fish even slaps him for getting too fresh.
Noah: (confessional) No wonder my little cousins aren't allowed to watch this show.
- Owen swimming towards the boat, huffing and puffing and sounding like a dying manatee, it's even funnier because both Alejandro and Noah had swum to the boat with absolute ease just seconds ago.
- Heather, Gwen and Courtney (separately) saying something unintentionally revealing in the confessional, realizing they said it and then trying to break the camera to get the tape back.
- Then of course there's this case of Getting Crap Past the Radar:
Courtney: I am a CIT!
Heather: More like a B-I-T-C...
- This moment when they were landing in the water:
Sierra:: Why are we landing in the middle of the ocean? Oh no we're not-Why are we landing in the middle of the-Oh no we're not.
- "Jamaica Me Sweat":
- Owen falls off the Jet, crashes into the shore, has Izzy Groin Attack him from above, and then gets crushed by the plane.
Owen: Uh, no biggie. Just a concussion. Can you parents my phone and worry them not to tell... Santa?
- Team CIRRRRH always amuse while in first class:
Tyler: Winning really is everything!
Noah: Says the guy who Frenched a cod.
- Chris' pilot announcement:
Chris: (over PA) Attention passengers.
- At the start of the challenge:
Noah: (laughs) Pretty blouse!
Chris: It's a Dashiki, mon!
DJ: (snickers) Yeah, a woman's Dashiki!
- Tyler's repeated Rummage Fail while searching for treasure, he ends up finding: an electric eel, a tire and a grandfather clock.
Tyler: Found it! (realizes what it is) Oh come on!
- A minor one in the opening: along with the rest of Team CIRRRRH and DJ, the cod- sorry, Irene had little cucumbers for her eyes.
- Once Alejandro "accidentally" let DJ know his curse was still in effect, it hit like a ton of bricks, with a line of random seagulls and a walrus appearing in his path on the toboggan.
- Team CIRRRRH's lines right before they do the challenge:
Chris: With Izzy and Owen out of commission, you'll have to work extra hard to make up for their absence.
Noah: (jokingly) No problem! Tyler, it's your lucky day. You get to do all the dives!
Tyler: YEAH! (beat) ...Wait.
- Heather copying Tyler's audition tape. Well, not really...
Alejandro: (when Heather is about to dive) You have beautiful form.
Heather: What?! (falls and ends up doing a belly-flop)
- Chris being rather... "sensitive" about his age.
Chris: (to camera) Will Chef fix the plane so we can leave here while I'm still young?
Noah: I don't know, did we land in the 70's?
Chef: *Grins at the camera
- "I See London":
- Noah imitating Sierra, complete with a high-pitched voice and invisible laptop.
"Considering buying myself a life off Fred's List
, but having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement!"
"Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen, that'll impress Cody!"
- Owen talking about Noah:
Owen: I'd like to top his honor roll!... D-Did that sound creepy?
- There's only one parachute left, because Chef miscounted them - "I'm a cook, not a mathmetician!" - leaving Owen and Noah staring at it while everyone else lines up to jump. Noah looks skyward, groans, and says, "Oh, life, why do you hate me so?" the camera then cuts to them screaming as they hurtle towards the ground, with Noah keeping a death grip on Owen's shoulders.
- Noah smacking a Candy Fish Tail out of Owen's hand when he tries to bribe the guard with it:
Noah: Don't kill him you clown!
- Stripping the guard:
Noah: You lost rock, paper, scissors fair and square, stop throwing the game!
Tyler: (biting at the guard's sock) I'm not! You try taking off a dude's pantyhose with your teeth!
Noah: ...Uh, dude? No one said you had to use your teeth.
- The torture part of the challenge, Tyler boasts about being able to take stretching easily, then when the challenge starts:
Tyler: OOHOOOA, AAAUUURGH, AAAAOHH, OH STOP! IT'S TOO MUCH! STOOOOOP!
Noah: ... You do realize we haven't started yet, right?
- What makes it even better is that after his little Freak Out, Tyler's face goes perfectly calm and neutral again.
- Heather's cursing in the torture part. Considering Courtney and Gwen still hates her.
- Gwen taming the Corgis and making them sit
- Owen talking in a fancy British accent. Even while being attacked by corgis.
- The callback, when Al reveals he knows what Noah thinks of him, "Like an eel, dipped in grease..."
Noah: Where I come from, that's a compliment! Tough neighborhood!
- When Team CIRRRRH reveals that they caught 'Jack', the bag is pulled off dramatically. Cue everyone gasping in sync and going, "Old Man Jenkins!?"
- Tyler's expression after seeing Gwen and Duncan kiss, "D8"
- The horrified expression on his face is funny enough but it gets even better: IT'S ACCOMPANIED BY SLIDE WHISTLE!
- "Greece's Pieces":
- Owen claiming his childhood dream was to place second in the Olympics. Complete with a Take That to Canada.
- Owen lampshading his frequent states of nudity on the show when they arrive in Greece.
Chris: Welcome to the Acropolis in Athens, Greece, home to many of the very first Olympians, who as my intern has informed me, competed naked.
Alright... Time to drop the laundry...
Chris: No no no! that was just a quirky fact, not an order. There's no need to be 100% accurate. Stay dressed. very dressed. We only have to resort to nudity if there's a tiebreaker.
- Duncan spending the entire episode singing. Especially the first "Owwwww~!". Way funnier than it sounds.
- Chris when he realizes that some wires got crossed when gathering info for that day's destination. He tells everyone to hold on as the plane rolls and an intern goes flying out.
- Heather's expression when she sees how "flexible" Alejandro is.
- Owen's, Tyler's, and especially Cody's faces when they start wrestling.
- Chris after Sierra says another "Cody Fact".
Chris: The things you know frighten us. Really. They do.
- Also, toward's the end of the episode, Chris' decision to not vote off Duncan. He blatantly says, "I'm ignoring the vote".
Chris: And the person who will be taking the drop of shame is... THIS INTERN!
- Even better when Duncan, who knows fully well that all three voted for him, smiles at them and chuckles evilly. Alejandro's Oh, Crap face just sells it.
- "The EX-Files":
- One word: "Revenge".
- When Cody pokes a strange pod-type-thing in Area 51, it activates and creates a demonic looking alien Cody. It starts advancing towards him, when, who else:
Eeee! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Two Cody's!
I'm confused... and excited!
(Sierra crushes both Codys in a hug. Alien-Cody EXPLODES, covering them both in slime)
Sierra: ...Okay, now I'm just confused.
- The scene where everyone is on Area 52:
Chris: Everyone, welcome to the coolest, extraterrestrialiest place in the world...Area 52!
Gwen: 52? Area 51 is where all the cool alien stuff is.
Duncan: The show's so broke, we have to fake an area now?
Chris: Nope. This really is Area 52. And that's Area 51 right there. We're just inside the border. Well, everyone except Duncan.
(Duncan is immediately shot by a laser)
- Tyler's reaction to imminent death: furiously doing pull-ups.
" Must!... leave!... beautiful!...corpse!"
- Duncan doing a Foot Pop while kissing Gwen.
- Courtney recalling her "empowering" breakup with Duncan, which seemed to involve throwing a plate of pasta at Duncan, calling him a "stupid jerkface" and lying on the floor having a sobbing fit while everyone looked on in embarrassment before finally kicking him in the kiwis.
- Who wasn't laughing when you saw Bunny get zapped by lasers then run across the screen screaming and in flames?
- "Don't probe me, bro!"
- Tyler tripping and breaking Team CIRRRRH's alien artifact with his head buried in the ground.
Tyler: Why is the purple meatball playing the piano?
- The Alien reaching out it's finger to touch Tyler's finger like ET before grinning evilly and zapping him.
- "Gothie's going down... Gothie's going down... Gothie is going down..."
- Courtney's slow motion "OOOOOOPS" after purposely tripping Gwen so Team Amazon could lose the challenge.
(Courtney kicks a giant robot, and it activates)
Robot: Intruder alert. Initializing elimination procedure.
(the robot points its giant arm cannon at Courtney...and falls right through the floor)
Robot: Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.
- Tyler climbing an electric fence and getting shocked every single second. Oh, and while he's doing this, Alejandro and Duncan simply use the door.
- Demonstrating his hypnotism, Alejandro causes Owen to sing TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME while doing the RUNNING MAN. Was anybody who actually watched that not laughing?
- Pretty much all of Tyler's lines, but Duncan gets one when Tyler and Al are being face-hugged by aliens.
Duncan: What's this, a double date?
- Boyfriend Kisser. All of that song.
- "Picnic At Hanging Dork":
- Sierra's attempt at sheep collecting.
Sierra: THIS ONE'S FOR CODY!
(she jumps off the canyon without a bungee cord and plows into ground)
(two interns come in with a stretcher, they ignore Sierra and collect random sheep instead)
- An emu copies what the viewers were basically thinking when Courtney was flirting with Alejandro - it vomits.
- "Sweden Sour":
- The freeze frame we get right before Owen smashes into Team Amazon's boat.
- Cody built a giant wooden replica of Gwen's head with the materials Team Amazon were supposed to be making a proper ship out of. When Sierra suggested they use the head as a boat we got this exchange:
Sierra: If Gwen's head is hollow-
Courtney: Huh, don't get me started.
- The ABBA inspired musical number. To clarify: Duncan, Alejandro and Owen were in flamboyant, brightly colored, sparkly jumpsuits. With high heeled disco shoes to boot!
- Duncan and Alejandro having to speak like pirates to humor Owen.
- Heather literally throwing herself at an unwilling Duncan to try and make Alejandro jealous.
- Heather trying to get him to look at her "booty".
Heather: Someone look at my booty!
- "Let me cheer you up by taking you to a happy place, it's a beautiful mountainside filled with Codies, some are giant, others are small enough to tuck in your pocket and some are chocolate covered marshmallow Codies." Cody responds by vomiting.
- Heather trying to kill Cody with a sledgehammer after he built Gwen's face, causing her to get into a fight to the death with Sierra and when Sierra's raising her weapon she accidentally hits Courtney, knocking her out.
Heather: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG! GET DOWN HERE AND DIE LIKE A MAN!
- When Owen is nominated to be his team's viking captain...
Owen: *dramatically salutes*
Chris: Uh, yeah, vikings didn't salute....so go away.
- "Aftermath Aftermayhem":
- Sadie, despite having no lines, has a funny moment. As the peanut cans get shot at the contestants, two get shot in Sadie's direction; one bounces off her stomach, while the other has enough force to lodge itself in Sadie's blubber. Needless to say, both she and Katie are creeped out by this.
- When Gwen is introduced, the interns have to prevent a bear from walking out along with her.
- Noah dodging lasers and his Helium Speech, "Owww" after his Groin Attack.
- Lindsey balancing meatballs on her nose like a seal. Complete with "arf, arf" sound effects. Even better, she did this without even realizing it was what she was supposed to be doing for the game.
- Geoff's song to Blaineley:
Geoff: (singing while doing a Ukrainian folk dance in his boxers) She's a phony scheming weasel-nose, and her real name isn't Blaineley! She steals and lies, and she's evil, bros, and her real name isn't Blaineley! It's Mildred!
- Blaineley's reactions throughout are great, especially since she is sufficiently vain to assume any song about her must be complimentary, even when coming from someone she knows hates her (it takes her a couple of seconds to clue in.)
- Blaineley's Best Moments, which reveal that she is a gluttonous, disgusting, beer-bellied gasshole of a girl.
- Leshawna's Insult to Rocks comment when she opens her can and a Chris head on a spring pops out.
Leshawna: "A Chris-In-The-Box? That's an insult to boxes."
- "Niagara Brawls":
- 'Blainerific', Blaineley's hilariously narcissistic entrance song.
Dishin' dirt is my game. Invading your TV with my Blainericious
(background switches to a coffee shop, Blaineley walks up to the counter)
Blaineley: Get me a half-fat, no-foam latte, steamed to a hundred and two heat. (beat) I'm quite specific.
- Owen's dream.
Owen: You can't use Candy Canes for evil!
- Sierra shoving Alejandro back up the slot machine because she wanted to win Cody instead.
Alejandro: (his arm is stuck in the door) Por favor! I'm stuck!
- "I. Want. My. KISS!!!"
- The look on Cody's face right before Sierra kisses him. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Courtney's turn on the slot machine and she gets a bear with Chris' response
Chris: "Has Courtney found her perfect match?" (Courtney screams as the bear chases her)
- When she goes again she gets Duncan
Courtney: "Oh come on! (Duncan slides out of the machine and tries to get back in) Maybe I should work things out with the bear."
- "Chinese Fake Out":
Blainley, Courtney, Blainley, Courtney, Sierra...ly
- "African Lying Safari":
- Every single time Cody gets hit in the face by a soccer ball.
- The lyrics of the song:
Sierra: (slurred) I better sing or I'll get kicked out. I got something I want to say. Cody? Cody? Cody? I... I can't feel my face. Where'd you put it? Cody?! Cody! Codyyy! (falls over)
- Chris waking up Duncan:
Chris: Did you, or did you not steal the car?
Duncan: I-I was framed!
- When Duncan tries to convince Sierra to vote with him.
- "Rapa Phooey!":
- "Awwwwww, Drumheller!":
- Muppet Alejandro, the song being a Crowning Music of Awesome makes it all the sweeter
- The puppets banging their heads along to the music.
- Sierra eliminating herself by blowing up the plane.
- Chris doing the outro while in tears over his plane.
- Chef and later Chris being launched by the catapult.
- "Hawaiian Style":
- Harold's unexpected rap.
- A Polish clip from the episode has Duncan throwing a sandal at Courtney after she insults him and Gwen through song.
- Cody has to win - says Owen - because he's "the only non-evil person left!"
- The bear not liking PDA.
- "Planes, Trains, and Hot Air Mobiles":
- "Hawaiian Punch":
- Noah shrugging when Heather "confesses" her love for Alejandro.
- Harold's very high-pitched Helium Speech (literally) after getting kicked in the kiwis by Courtney.
- When Heather starts crying due to thinking she's lost the game (as well as Alejandro), Alejandro decides to stop and ask if she loves him.
Heather: Are you cracked?! I would never fall for a jerk like you!
Alejandro: Then...why are you blushing?
Heather: Helllllo! We're, like, right beside the hottest thing on the planet!
Chris: (smugly) Yeah.
Total Drama: Revenge of the Island
- This season, Chris seems to have acquired a habit of bombing everything he doesn't want to see. Among the many things that exploded in the first episode are the boat the new campers rode in on (while they were in it), the paparazzi, a luxury cabin, and Owen.
- Anne Maria + trampoline = hilarious slapstick
- Lightning rescuing Cameron from drowning:
Lightning: I'll save you, little girl!
Cameron: I'm a boy!
- When Chris shows everyone the McLean Brand Chris head for the first time:
Chris: Is the cleft on my chin really that big?
Scott: Yep. And it looks like a butt.
Chris: (scowls) Moving on.
- "Truth or Laser Shark":
- Chris asks the person whose real first name is Beverley to buzz in, Sam wonders why any girl would be embarrassed about being named Beverly. Then B buzzes in. Chris exposes them to the mutant shark anyway.
- When Dakota and B are on the chopping block Dakota is viciously filing her nails the entire time.
- "You kissed a gentlemen?"
- Pretty much all of Scott and Dawn's interactions in "Ice Ice Baby".
Scott: No I'm not gonna LISTEN to the snowball, I'm gonna chuck it!
Dawn: But it's full of negative energy!
Dawn: You weren't held enough as a child.
- What makes it is his reaction immediately afterwards.
- The mutant rat taking down the Eagle with Mind over Matter powers and then the campers. Followed up by the reaction to the mutant cockroach.
- Brick and Zoey using Anne Maria's hair as a moving shield during the snow fort challenge.
- "Doweeee...here's your cat!"
- Scott flushes Brick's alarm clock down the toilet. Cue it immediately going off and launching him into the ceiling.
- "Finders Creepers"
- Brick continuously wetting himself.
- Sam making funny noises followed by Scott slapping him.
- What Anne Maria says to Jo when she yells at her:
Anne Maria: Eesh okay, keep your sweatpants on.
- After Jo says something to Cameron that isn't straight out mean
Cameron: That's the nicest thing Jo has ever said to me. Hey! I'll take what I can get.
- When Cameron tries to do a push-up in Backstabbers Ahoy!
Cameron: Step 1, lie down on the ground. Step 2, "push up".
(strains, before farting which pushes him back onto the ground)
That's the nicest thing Jo has ever said to me. Hey! I'll take what I can get.
- "Runaway Model":
- The teleporting frog.
- Everything involving the yeti.
- The icing on the cake has got to be Sam running up the wood steps to the yeti while making video game noises.
- "Uh... Sha-friends?"
- When Cameron gets in the mine-cart in "A Mine Is a Terrible Thing To Waste"
Cameron (excitedly): My first time riding the rails!
Cameron (despairingly): I don't like it!
- When Jo tells Lightning she's never never kissed a guy:
- When they have to steal Chef's go-karts, he calls in the laser squirrels until they turn on him when nuts get involved.
- Then Lightning making a deal with Fang to take him to Scott to get the shark to stop chewing on his butt.
- Then chef had them vandalize Mount Chrismore and blames Duncan...who shows up and blows the entire thing up.
- In "Up Up and Away", Heather tries to play the same trick she did in last season's finale by pretending to cry and then beating her opponent down when they start to show sympathy, this time on Lightning. Except it takes multiple hits to get him down.
- Zoey's Out-of-Character Moment in "Up, Up and Away in My Pitiful Balloon", when she sees the briefcase containing the season's prize money.
Zoey: (entranced) Money! Removing all common sense and fear of danger.
Scott: Too bad you'll never win it. (Zoey pushes him down) Owww!!
Zoey: (angrily) Just watch me! (reverts back to her normal self) If that's okay with you.
- Lightning thinking steak grows on trees, and tries to acquire one by punching it.
- While it's actually not funny what happened to Scott after his elimination, it's undeniably hilarious how he responds to Cameron getting hurt by beeping "Yes".
- Later when everyone runs from the mutants, Scott slowly wheels away while beeping "No".
- One of Brick's best lines in the entire season, "Fashion school, here I come!"
Total Drama All Stars
- Chris acting like a loon in the prison cell, pitting cockroaches against each other and replacing Chef with a cashew.
- The return of Fang:
Mike, Zoey and Scott
- After Gwen suggests that the Villainous Vultures don't have to act like villains just because of their label:
Heather: No way is that going to happen! I —
Jo: — don't trust —
Duncan: — anyone —
Scott: — on this —
Lightning: — team!
Gwen: Heh, I think that went well...
- Zoey gives Mike a kiss on the cheek for good luck when it's his turn to dive, causing her lovestruck boyfriend to unwarily fall off the cliff and accidentally take Gwen along with him.
- When Lightning accidentally pushes the robot off the cliff (thanks to Scott's fear of sharks), it makes a beeping noise that sounds suspiciously like "uh-oh".
- When Lindsay is voted out in the first episode, albeit by accidently voting herself off, Chris introduces the new elimination transportation, the Flush of Shame. The Heroic Hamsters, who lost the challenge, all react in disgust except for Sierra who decides to take a picture of it.
- Lightning's Vomit Indiscretion Shot in the confessional in "Evil Dread", twice!
- Lightning's... contributions to the team's digging effort in "Evil Dread."
"Ain't nobody telling Lightning where to dig! I'm my own man!" (he then proceeds to shovel water)
- As Mike's personalities are playing Go Fish in "Evil Dread" (except Manitoba Smith who's preoccupied at the moment), Svetlana tells Vito to "Go with the fishing!" then Vito says "Eh, yo! It's Go Fish, not 'Fishing'!"
- After Sam got hit in the groin in "Evil Dread", Chris offers Chef a bag of nuts.
- After the first commercial break in "Evil Dread".
: An hour has passed, and the teams are still tied at one-all. Which raises a pertinent question... WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?!?!?! (the contestants all talk at once with Courtney saying the Heroic Hamsters don't have shovels, Sam saying he has sand in his shorts, and Lightning saying he's amazing.) Chris
: Blah blah blah, whine whine... Hurry up! I have dinner plans!
- Sierra starting to see Cameron as Cody in "Saving Private Leechball"
- Chris said using paintballs would violate his parole for being hard projectiles. So what does he have them use? Leeches
- Scott getting a leech on his face each time the starters gun is fired.
- Jo is mad at how bad her team is doing in the challenge while in the confession. A tablet showing Lightning tells her she'd regret voting him off. Jo doesn't get how Lightning said that. Chris tells her he left a pre-recorded message, just in case.
- After their team loses : "Some team! I'm stronger than Old Heather, Ale-hand-walker, Count Gwenula, Stuncan, and Sharkbait combined!"
- And when looking for the other team: "Smells like sweat and bacon in here...Sam!"
- Chris mocking the Villainous Vultures on their second consecutive loss.
Chris: Way to loooose!
- Almost everything Chris said and did in "Food Fright" counts
Chris: (after Alejandro held back his vomit) Tastes so nice he ate it twice.
Chris: (Cameron returns from Boney Island) Two things: 1. How are you still alive after a night on that island, and 2. Why do you smell so rank?
- Sierra's creepy thoughts of every one of her teammate as Cody. Bonus point for Cody's head on Zoey's body.
- Cameron's survival camouflage suit on Boney Island. Sad that the bear decides to pee on him
- Funnier thanks to his horrible stench, during the challenge, a raccoon pouch onto him until he smells Cameron's bad odor, it runs off about to puke and STILL puke on tree before the challenge ends
- "Since when do I blow kisses?"
- Scott during the eating challenge. Due to eating too much gruel and pancake, he MANAGES to stop the Wretched Rolling Pin course and didn't get booted by the Great Crusher boot. He even ask for Chris to help with the boot. Not a good idea.
- "It's not game child, IT'S GAME MAN!"
- Pretty much anything that Scott does in "Moon Madness"
Scott: There's no way I'm going to get taken down by a gang of bunnies.
Scott: Help! I'm getting taken down by a gang of bunnies!
- How he crosses the old bridge.
- Anything that Nice Heather says and does.
- The Villainous Vultures' reactions on her change of attitude when she hugs an alligator.
- Pretty much all the animal attacks in "Moon Madness". It's made even better because the moon makes usually sweet animals like rabbits and birds into vicious killers that attack at the drop of a hat. It also somehow gives them super strength, enough for a tiny bird to break through the doors of the victor spa.
- Good old Sierra who has recently experienced a serious case of Sanity Slippage.
- Sierra begins questioning her existence, and in trying to get Zoey's attention, screams in her ear.
Sierra: Don't worry Cody, I'll be your eyes, ears and as many nostrils as you need me to be.
- In "No One Eggspects The Spanish Opposition",
- Heather's response when Chris announces the "Fun Zone":
"Is the Fun Zone just a house on fire?"
- Would've been even funnier if she later says a house on fire would've been more fun.
"Do we have a psychiatrist on the island?"
"Maybe should only bring SANE people into the show next time."
- Duncan trying to act like he's a bad guy even though he's in the heroes team... but keeps failing.
- Eventually Chris keeps making jokes about him like "Duncan and the rest of the do-gooders"
- Lets not forget how Chris ALSO catches Duncan's lies by showing footage of Duncan BEGGING a bird after taking the egg, making the bird cry...AND HIMSELF CRY.
Chris: I'm bringing you back for the next All-Star Season. It would be total sweethearts vs. total BIGGER sweetheart.
- And then Alejandro joins in on the fun:
Duncan: Makes sense that the two biggest villains are the ones guarding the eggs.
Alejandro: Yes, we are like two mother hens.
Duncan: ... (groans in embarrassment)
- Heather blaming Chris for her invincibility idol going missing.
- "Call me!" Also counts as Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Larry's egg hatches and one of his babies looks like Chris. Chris' response? Nervous whistling.
- In "Suckers Punched", namely most of the fights that the contestant has to face. Especially when Chef rigged it.
- Scott has to face Fang and goes into a blank trauma state.
Chris: Come on bro! Move it or lose it!
Duncan: Oh, I think that's already happened.
- Sierra faces the mutant two-headed rat's mother. Cameron was very glad that she ditched him over the rats...that is until the mother takes them/it back and Sierra goes crazy on him again. Cue to Cameron's long 'No' shout
- Cameron's "How hard can one giant mutant be?. Not a good idea dude.
- Duncan. Remember the bird that he begged not to cry in the previous episode? Yeah it's back and ultimately...he gave up because he couldn't bring himself to injure it.
- "Hold that gasp!" (explains the twist) "Now you can gasp!"
- Scott getting tackled by a pig with a heartfelt "OW!" after imitating his sister's pig call.
Scott: SWEE! SWEE!
- Courtney pointing out that the building that Duncan blew up was a mansion, not a cottage.
Courtney: IT WAS NOT A...GRRR!
- The semi dark humor at the end of the episode. We're shown Mal nonchalantly dropping pictures one by one of Cameron with red X's, whistling "Hall of The Mountain King", and visibly trying to look innocent.
- Even better is that he was doing it infront of the confessional's camera. He was clearly bragging about what he was doing to the audience (like always) but this time he was actually making a joke out of it.
- Alejandro's flirting with the bear and then using the attraction to get the bear to attack an innocent gopher (he did this for survival)
- Alejandro trolling the others by not inviting anyone to the spa hotel with him because "he couldn't possibly choose favorites". His smug expression is priceless.
- Scott's awkwardness around Courtney made for some funny moments:
- Chef eating over a dozen containers of ice cream because of how worried he is about Chris.
- When the Heroes team unanimously and immediately sent Alejandro to Boney Island in "Suckers Punched", it was funny. When he gets sent to Boney Island AGAIN without a second thought (by Gwen), it's even funnier. "First I lose my boot, now this?"
- When Ezekiel leaves Chris hanging over a pit of toxic waste, Chris spends most of the time just laughing at Ezekiel and not taking him seriously. He even asks why Ezekiel is mad at him, then proceeds to list off all the horrible things that has happened to him since season three, thus making Ezekiel even madder. Chris eventually does get scared when he gets closer to falling in the toxic waste, but it's still hilarious that he hardly took Ezekiel seriously.
- Gwen getting a Jump Scare in the mine when Zoey shows up behind her, then she proceeds to be freaked out and thankful. Also, Gwen hugging herself and making traumatized squeaking noises in the confessional. And then Chef of all people does the same thing later.
- Zoey's confessional after a shot of her in the fetal postion in the corner of the cage Zeke has them imprisoned in while Courtney and Scott argue loudly and violently.
Zoey: Oddly enough, this isn't the worst party I've been to.
- Mal's understandable Face Palm when Scott thinks driving a wedge is referring to a wedge of cheese.
- When Alejandro gets covered in leeches, Mal offers to help. Alejandro is surprised and touched at the gesture, only for Mal to laugh and kick him off-screen.
- Mal's response to Alejandro trying to reason with him after he overpowered Alejandro after learning about Mal's true intentions:
Alejandro: My people have a saying, "Burros muertos no hablan."
Mal: Dead donkeys don't talk?
Chris: (laughing over the loudspeaker) "Alejandro Dead Donkey!"
- At the end of the challenge in "The Obsta-Kill Kourse", there's shots of dramatic tension between the cast...and Scott, who's still stuck on the zip line, is yelling for help.
- What did Mal force Vito to do? Perform in a ventriloquism show.
Yo, Dominic! I hear your dog gots no nose. How does he smell? Terrible! (Rimshot
- In the same scene, what's Mike's reaction to a Demonic Dummy version of Mal? Pounding him on Vito's chain to break it. Mal's cries of pain for each strike is the icing on the cake. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"
- This gem:
: I wasn't scared of the bear, I was screaming to confuse it. Yeah, that's it.
- The ending to "Sundae, Muddy Sundae". Zoe is mulling over Alejandro's clue in a room full of Chris self portraits. Chris promptly bursts though one, giving his standard closing speech completely ignoring an outright terrified Zoey.
- Sasquatchinakwa's literal toilet humor; also, the bear really 'does it' in the forest.
- Scott's huge "ARE. YOU. KIDDING ME?!" when he finds that the diamond he's looking for is in Fang's mouth.
- Chef opens the case to show the million, only to open the wrong side, causing all the money to fall onto the dock, and Chef spends the rest of the opening with a sheepish grin on his face.
- Mike and his personalities make it to Mal's tower, only to be trapped under the door briefly. They would have gotten out sooner if Chester had put all his effort into it. Then they get into the tower only to see all the stairs.
- Chris saying "diet" instead of "die" because of a typo.
- The lawyers repeatedly calling Chris about how dangerous the challenge was.
- The eliminated all-stars being trapped in balloons, filled with Owen farts.
- Owen farting so hard he hurt himself.
- Lets not forget his water ski attempt at the end of the episode.
- Chris' reaction to Heather and Alejandro dating.
- Anything that Heather and Al do when they're dating. Annoyed by the overly pleasant and happy atmosphere after Mike regains himself, Chris changes the rules just to get them to stop, announcing that whoever gets to the suitcase first gets to keep it, even an ex-contestant. Upon hearing this, Heather and Al immediately turn on each other, after acting lovey-dovey for most of the episode.
- When Gwen sees the final challenge, she says that floating away in a balloon (like the other contestants not freed did), directly into the sun is looking pretty good right now.
- Mike getting Fang to chase after Al, after punching him and sending him flying! Mike even gives Fang's Tooth to Al and Fang starts chasing him even after the island sinks.
- Gwen hitting Heather with a wooden pole, soaking her back down the swamp since she's been meaning to do that for 5 seasons.
- Chef hitting Chris with the meatball cannon after Chris criticized his aim. He even shoots Mike despite him winning or not.
- This line:
Mike: (as they float away on the roof of a destroyed cabin) We should do this again sometime.
Gwen, Zoey and Cameron: No!
- The crazy squirrel holding a 'the world is about to end' sign when the island starts sinking.
Total Drama: Pahkitew Island
- "So, Uh This Is My Team?"
- Ella being glad the teddy bear is safe, and happily sings a song to a bird as she falls to her death.
- The look on Chris' face when Ella floated down to the ground being supported by a single, small bird. He couldn't believe it.
- In the first episode, Chris thinks the team names are translated to the Soaring Eagles and the Ferocious Tigers. Sky, however, points out that the actual translations are the Floating Salmon and the Confused Bears. Chris' response?
(to Chef) This is what you get for using a free online translator!
- Beardo's funny noises, especially the pacman sound he makes when he is eliminated.
- The various food rewards provided by the show's sponsors
- Petting Zoo BBQ "Someone else touched your food, guaranteed. "
- Jimmy's Beaks and Feet "Our chickens walk the walk, talk the talk and now we put them in the frier. "
- Humpty Dumpty's Beef Shack "At Humpty's, all the king's horse feed all the king's men"
- "Or if you want Chef's making chicken"
- Spoiley's Second Hand Food Emporium "Where one man's trash is another man's tapeworm."
- Chef's Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails
- Rodney's "Breakup" with Jasmine. Then he hooks up with her again in the next two episodes, though she can only look confused at him.
- Jasmine explains to Samey that she never had many friends because she says they feel intimidated by her. Not only is it obvious why, but she said this before she punched a tree once and broke it in two.
- "I Love You, I Love You Knots"
- The entire episode is made of funny due to the challenge being truth or dare. For the truth portion, Chris uses a trained certified chicken named Cluckey to tell who's telling the truth.
- Rodney always suffers from truth challenges, which has him trying to answer truthfully what girl he likes the most (which rose up to three with Amy technically Samey and Scarlett). He fails the first two truth questions. But by the third one, he only sighs in defeat and gets his whole team electrocuted.
- Dave's dare.
Chris: For a point, you must...kiss a person sitting next to you!
- Ella tries to say that she wishes to change the aspect Sugar hates the most of her so she becomes friends with her. Not only does she answer truthfully (or not?), but it infuriates Sugar that she said that, causing Cluckey to get terrified of her and making Chris shock them all for scaring the chicken.
- Sugar eating a live Tarantula, not waiting for Chris to tell her that she was only supposed to pet it.
- Jasmine tries feeding a lizard using her mouth, but the lizard ends up tangling her whole face.
- After being humiliated with truth questions, Rodney boasts and makes fun of Cluckey by telling her he eats six eggs a day in his farm. This comes to bite him really hard when Ella is unable to shock his team with her button, so the infuriated chicken lets her fury out, snatches the button, and shocks the whole team multiple times.
: Cluckey, no! He's not worth it!
- Then she's dragged away to Chef's kitchen for not being professional.
" Jasmine, Scarlett, Amy, please understand: This that you, I, I mean it's- There's love, and raccoon poop, and 'hey', with all the shocking! Bgaak! Because chicken I love girl island. Three! Uh-oh! Yeah!"
- Although Chris' face being stuck smiling is very creepy in "Blast From The Past" some of the moments at which he's smiling are very funny like when he's getting attacked by the scuba bear and threatening to kick Ella off the show.
- From the same episode, Scarlett's confessional after she defeats Sky in the challenge:
: The laws of force in motion are simple. With Skye being the pivot point, I knew the inertia caused by the mass of the dueling stick would— [beat, realizing no one will understand what she's saying] she swung too hard and fell down.
- The elimination of both of the twins, but especially Chris's line.
"And to make it fair, maybe Samey should come out first this time!"
- "Mo' Monkey, Mo' Business"
- Jasmine's scream when she finds out the monkey her team was supposed to find torn off its blue collar and mixed up with dozens of them.
- Scarlett trying to make Max confess he trapped their team in the net she meant was for himself.
Scarlett (in confessional): Now I need to find a better way for him to admit it.
Jasmine: I bet Sky made this!
Max: HAHA! NO, IT WAS ME!
Scarlett (in confessional): Much easier than I thought.
- Scarlett explaining her plan to lure the coin from the monkey.
Scarlett: Our best chance to find which monkey has the coin is by conducting a neuroscientific experiment. I mean, it's no secret that there's hyperactivity in the mueronuerons in primates, right? [chuckles]
[her teammates stare at her, confused]
[her teammates all voice their approval]
- Sugar's complete disregard of taking stuff out of a monkey's body. Then she later explains she did it before with her dog swallowing a pigeon...that she was going to eat for dinner.
- Ella singing a long number that humiliates Chris and Chef before she blasts herself off the island.
- Ella calling Max a gnome during her final song.
- "This Is the Pits!"
- The animals concerned about Ella's whereabouts.
: I shot her! [Animals look horrified] With a cannon! Off the island?
- After the team takes the wrong routes to finish the challenge of the day, Chris penalizes them all by having Chef burn the meat reward by spraying oil and igniting it with a lighter. Chef ends up getting burned for no reason.
- The ways they came out are funny as well, Shawn, Dave, Sky and Sugar crawl out of the confessional toilet, Jasmine uses Topher as a human battering ram to smash their way out of a gopher hole, and Max and Scarlett found an elevator!
- Max's reaction to lighting his own bed on fire.
- Everyone thinking Scarlett and Max are a couple, much to the former's dismay. It gets to the point where Chris puts them on different teams because he thinks they're too close.
- "Three Zones And A Baby"
- Max's softer side towards the baby he has to carry.
- It gets to such a ludicrous level that he ends up trying to keep the baby when the contestants have to return them.
- Not to mention Sugar not taking Max the least bit seriously.
- Shawn's reaction when Sugar intentionally awakens a rattlesnake sleeping on top of a sleeping lion, causing it to bite the lion, before the lion eats it. Followed by her gleefully laughing at what she just achieved.
Shawn: Yeah, you scare me quite a bit for a living person.
- Hurl and Go Seek:
- Everything with Sugar and the Juggy Chunks drink, from how she actually tries to get Chris to give her more and how it took the most time to make her sick.
- Chris reassuring Chef when he's concerned with the expiration date, by telling him they were made from meat, eggs, and mayonnaise (three of the most easily spoiled foods), and that he had kept them in a warm place.
- The fact that the company has a poison hotline.
- Dave's shoe hitting people in the face.
- Everyone (except Shawn and Jasmine) getting food poisoning and acting as zombies.
- Followed by Shawn mistaking them for zombies and having yet another zombie panic attack.
- Max throwing up on the tree. Not so much the throwing up part, but because of the fact that he called it beforehand, as if it were an attack.
- "Sugar, please stop talking, Forever!"
- "Ah love, so stupid"
- "Scarlett Fever"
- The Christmas trees appearing from the ground.
- Max getting electrocuted over and over again.
- After Scarlett reveals her true self, Max is seen sucking his thumb in the fetal position in the confessional.
- Max's idea to stop Scarlett from blowing the island with every contestant on it.
Max: I have an idea! Someone think of something.
- Shawn's response to Jasmine being surprised there's lasers
"I have the same thing in my yard for zombies. I tried land mines at first, but you know, squirrels."
- Shawn's Girly Scream.
- Sugar eats an egg and a bird flies out of her mouth.
- Scarlett's reaction to the self-destruct shutting down after her plan failed is just an understated moan of mild annoyance.
- "I demand the host narrate an explanation"
- "Pahk'd With Talent"
- How Chris decided to choose the order of challenges made by the last three? He tossed sharp darts at pictures of them with interns holding them as targets. He stabs one off-screen.
- Sugar climbing to the top of the tree due to believing there might be a bridge or a bus stop at the top.
- Shawn getting attacked by a monkey with a chainsaw, before it bites him in the head in a manner similar to the grease pig in "I Love You, Grease Pig."
- "Sugar Silo"
- "Lies, Cries and One Big Prize"
Chris: I am so confused with what is going on with Dave and Sky, like did you hear that? Like wha?
- When Chris announces the name for the final challenge:
Chris: The double duo of deadly death.
Dave: Is it going to be dangerous?
Chris: The double duo of deadly, dangerous death.
Dave: (whispers to Sky): It's gonna to be dangerous.
Sky: (in the confessional): He was brighter before, wasn't he?