As Tom Ska
specialises in comedy sketches, most of his work is utterly hilarious. However, there are several examples that stand out...
- The "Banned University of Lincoln Adverts". All three of them.
- "HOLY SHIT CATS", in all its over-the-top silliness. Tom and Jenny versus cats that shoot lasers.
Tom: I was really drunk when I wrote this film.
- Tom's musings on Father's Day.
- Tom discovers planking. "Well, he's dead."
- "Picture Perfect". True Art Is Indeed Angsty.
- "I've filled the room... with tiny, razor-sharp needles..."
- HORSE, in all it Comedic Sociopathy-filled Surreal Humor. Words cannot describe the insanity.
- How Tom "makes" his cartoons.
"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!"
- The entirety of "The Confession".
Jenny: Chris, we have something to tell you—
- "EPIC GIRLFRIEND PRANKS", in all of its over-the-top and borderline socially unacceptable glory. It involves Tom pranking his girlfriend(?) Alice to shocking extents, including pieing her in the face as she is being proposed to.
- This is then followed by her fiance chasing Tom, catching him after a short matter of time, and beating him up.
- "STUPID JUSTIN BIEBER PARODY", in which Justin Bieber possesses the ability to time travel after a freak autotuning accident. Oh, and he time travels through his butt.
- Even though "The 7 Flaws of Tomska" is a very sad video, it's at the very least amusing to hear Tom completely deadpanning the following line when talking about his sexual insecurity:
Tom: You'll never hear me talking about all dem hunnies I dun scored wid at da club.
- Though it has an ending that personifies Black Comedy, the "Where's The Baby" video. It focuses around a missing baby, which would be cause for plenty of concern but you're unable to take it seriously because everyone in the video uses Baby Talk when referring to the baby.