- The "Banned University of Lincoln Adverts". All three of them.
- "HOLY SHIT CATS", in all its over-the-top silliness. Tom and Jenny versus cats that shoot lasers.
Tom: I was really drunk when I wrote this film.
- Tom's musings on Father's Day.
Tom: So today is Father's Day, which is the day to appreciate the man who brought you into existence by [holds head and groans loudly in disgust].
- The title of the video, which has very little to do with the topic, is "I PROBABLY DON'T HAVE AIDS". Yes, in block capitals.
- Coming Out is about a guy at Tom's birthday party named Jack who has a nervous condition that makes him say he's gay in a clever rhyming way whenever he enters a room and everyone tries to help him with it. The first time has him saying he hates gay people (Which is much worse), the second time has him saying nothing and making out with a guy, the third time has him coming through the window and falling through it and then just waving which is a success. It then skips to Jack and Tom getting married and it turns out the video was all about supporting gay marriage.
- There's another guy who shows up and says he hates black people and it turns out he's just racist and spends a good part of the next scene just listing famous black people's names to Tom who looks so done with his day.
- VIDEO GAMES ARE DUMB has many hilarious moments but the one that stands out most is the Castlevania parts where Dracula's bratty teenage daughter tries to disobey him.
Dracula: Daughter you cannot go out it's past your bedtime!Daughter: I'll do what I want daddy!Daughter goes outside and it's daytime. She catches on fire.
- First time.
Dracula: Daughter you cannot join a religion!Daughter: Don't tell me what to do daddy!Beat then Daughter catches on fireDaughter : Daddy I bought a boy home for dinner!Dracula: Fantastic!Dracula eats the boy. Beat Both of them catch on fire
- Second time.
- Another hilarious segment is the Legend of Zelda parts where Link gets the Kokori Sword from the chest and it continues floating up into the air as the music plays and then Link pouts and gives up after a few attempts to catch it before it flies up. In the next segment the sword ends up landing in Link's head as the Find Item theme plays.
- Baby with a Gun. Tom walks out of the kitchen to discover a baby with a gun and then does a bunch of crazy hijinks in response and even ends up pointing a gun at the baby and gives the baby his gun and then gets shot by it and kicks it out. What sells the joke is the many many ways Tom says "That's a baby with a gun!" and tries and fails to reason with it.
Tom's voice: I'm hiding in the fridge now!
- Some highlights:
- At one point, Tom is crouched on top of the kitchen counter like someone who saw a mouse. The way he says "Get out!" really sells the moment.
- We see the apparently empty kitchen area for a moment before hearing Tom.
Tom: ...I'm really stupid.
- Tom offers to trade: Tomee Bear for the gun. As he's talking to the baby, he looks down...and the baby has another gun somehow.
Tom: (horrified whisper) Ohnowit'sababywithtwoguns.
- Tom gets fed up and threatens the baby with the gun he confiscated before it occurs to him that it's just a baby. He apologizes and gives the baby his gun as compensation.
- Some highlights:
- Sniper Pug from start to finish with Tom as the Only Sane Man and it being revealed that Sargeant Pugsly is actually a Bunny-Ears Lawyer that is an amazing sniper despite being a dog with no opposable thumbs and only being there because the commanding officer couldn't afford a dog sitter. Then they all die because of a cat and a nuke.
- Tom discovers planking. "Well, he's dead."
- "Picture Perfect". True Art Is Indeed Angsty.
- "I've filled the room... with tiny, razor-sharp needles..."
- HORSE, in all it Comedic Sociopathy-filled Surreal Humor. Words cannot describe the insanity.
- How Tom "makes" his cartoons.
"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!"
- The entirety of "The Confession".
Jenny: Chris, we have something to tell you—Tom: BLURRRRGH!
- "EPIC GIRLFRIEND PRANKS", in all of its over-the-top and borderline socially unacceptable glory. It involves Tom pranking his girlfriend(?) Alice to shocking extents, including pieing her in the face as she is being proposed to.
- This is then followed by her fiance chasing Tom, catching him after a short matter of time, and beating him up.
- "STUPID JUSTIN BIEBER PARODY", in which Justin Bieber possesses the ability to time travel after a freak autotuning accident. Oh, and he time travels through his butt - to show that Justin Bieber has his head up his own arse!
- Even though "The 7 Flaws of Tomska" is a very sad video, it's at the very least amusing to hear Tom completely deadpanning the following line when talking about his sexual insecurity:
Tom: You'll never hear me talking about all dem hunnies I dun scored wid at da club.
- Though it has an ending that personifies Black Comedy, the "Where's The Baby" video. It focuses around a missing baby, which would be cause for plenty of concern but you're unable to take it seriously because everyone in the video uses Baby Talk when referring to the baby.
- I don't know, where a secret agent tries to get in on a crime boss' poker game. Problem: She doesn't know how to play poker. Not that anyone involved knows anything.
- TOMSKA'S OLYMPICS EMPORIUM, in which Tom (wearing tattered remnants of a shirt) advertises his emporium which sells a variety of 'lympics (Brolympics, Toelympics, Nolympics, Afrolympics, Hoelympics, etc.) and gear (sharp-as-all-hell throwy stick, not drowning, balls of fire, etc).
- Tom's many accents and impressions. Also a CMOA.
- Le Alien. Tom kidnaps a French person, and trying to pass him off as an alien that he has captured. Turns out he was right.
Funny / TomSka
As Tom Ska specialises in comedy sketches, most of his work is utterly hilarious. However, there are several examples that stand out...