Funny: Tokyo Godfathers
- The chase scene where Gin and Hana are trying to run after the assassin's car, on foot.
- The scene where Gin is dressed up, against his will, in a Pimped-Out Dress after being rescued by drag queens.
- The astounded expression of the soup kitchen lady after seeing transvestite Hana with baby Kiyoko.
"He really was eating for two!"
- Hana trying to cheer everybody up after Miyuki causes them all to prematurely ditch a stopped train by belting out "Climb Every Mountain" from The Sound of Music.
- When Hana attacked that man who insulted her in her flashback.
- A woman at the bar's reaction when Hana's mother exclaims "Abandoned!" regarding Kiyoko.
"Yes! I've been abandoned!" *sobbing*
- In the abandoned building filled with adorable kitties, when Gin jokes about eating them the cats all understand and surround infuriated cat-lover Miyuki for protection, all snarling and meowing angrily at Gin.
- Hana and Miyuki's faces when they momentarily think Gin has died are funny in a Black Comedy sort of way.