Funny: Toho Kingdom Toons
- The Two Toho Monsters Review A Non-Toho Movie are chock full of these.
- Their review of Valkyrie, which includes a scene that parodies Hogan's Heroes and Tom Cruise speaking gibberish and saying "Katie Holmes" over and over again.
- "It...appears that you are describing an episode of Hogan's Heroes."
- Gabara and Monster X's nonsensical rating system. "Something out of something!"
- During one short, Gabara wants to review The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh while Monster X wants to review a Godzilla movie. The result? Destroyah The Pooh!
- Monster X reviewing The Godfather trilogy. "The Godfather. Absolutely Hilarious! The Godfather II. Even funnier! The Godfather III. Not Coppola's best work, but a decent comedy nonetheless."
- Gabara deciding to Answer The Call because he feels Monster X is making a mockery of....something.
- "GABBY WANT CALZONEY!"
- "And that time my entire herb garden was decimated by a winter frost. Why did I plant it in September?"
- Monster X and Gabara trying to out-annoy one another. Long story short, it involves Monster X playing the harmonica and Gabara playing the banjo.
- The James Bond review and the parody scene they do. "AHH! I'm a pie!"
- Godzilla and Anguirus trapping Gabara and Monster X in a prison cell by luring them there with bon-bons...Oh, and Skeleturtle is trapped there as well.
- "And then there was that time we OD'd on Pixie Stix!"
- One cartoon parodies Destroy All Monsters. It's downright hilarious, especially when they poke fun at an infamous I Am Not Shazam moment that occurs in the film.
News Anchor: Baragon in Paris, France.
- Gabara's blind-date with Biollante.
- "Did I just see Kirby and Meta-Knight fighting outside my window?! Seriously, am I going crazy?"
- Gabara having to deal with an annoying
little kid three-year old giant condor.
Giant Condor: Hi, mister! What's your name?
''Gabara': (Annoyed) Gabara.
Giant Condor: My name's the Giant Condor.
Gabara: (Mutters) That's a stupid name.
Giant Condor: I'm only 3 1/2 years old.
Gabara: (Sarcastically) How wonderful.
Gabara: How terrible.
Giant Condor: Sometimes I wish I was Yugi so I could fight crime.
Gabara: That's not what Yugi does.
- The recent cartoon "Sexy Grandpa" is full of these.
- "I like my sombreo!"
- Keizer Ghidorah's cameo. "I didn't order pepperoni!"
- Kiryu being absolutely unconvincing while being disguised as Godzilla. "Do-de-do". Doing a little rampaging! Might go to the deli later!"
- "See, my heat ray is no different from before!"
- Anguirus pointing out how bad Kiryu's disguise is.
- "I'm, like, 73% cetain that you're not the my greatest friend in the whole wide world, man. Dude, I can totally see one of your mechanical arms."
- "What disguise? I ain't no doppleganger! Now, give me your jaw."
- The line between Godzilla and Kiryu is quite funny as well. "Hey, Dad, whatcha doin'?"
Godzilla: "You're not even hitting me."
- Bagan's nonsensical story in the episode "Squeegee"-
Bagan: I wanted the prettiest of pretty ponies. But me mother. She no give me the prettiest of pretty ponies. Instead, she gave me the manliest of manly stallions.
- "No, no, no no no no no! Not him."
- And Gabara's reaction. "Who? Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me!"
- "Well, first I dabble in cryptozooology." "CLOSE ENOUGH!"
- The recent episode "Woo" is filled with several gems including-
- The Showa-Era Gigan being a complete Trekkie even going so far as to make his own web series.
- Bagan pointing out that Gigan will never find love, due to Gigan's nerdines, only for the Millennium-Era Gigan to show up and fall in love with him...And she's also a Trekkie.
- The female Gigan showing the male Gigan some fanart she drew.
- "If she wants to shave her hair, let her. That chick from The Eurythmics was hot!"
- "You have entered the threshold into what I like to call the "Run-Away-And-Never-Look-Back zone"."
- the toon "Illex" involves a sociopathic [[Video Game/Pokemon Celebi]]. long story short, Monster X and Biollante adopt her.
- the Toon "Kimchi", focusing on Monster X babysitting Celebi, is also filled with gems including:
- Celebi's aformentioned sociopathic behaviour.
- this exchange:
Gabara: is that Celebi?
Celebi: is that a PATRONIZING ADULT?
Gabara: yes, yes it is.
- Celebi falling asleep as Blankie falls on her.
- Gabara mentioning sending Monster X' Aunt Bee some "questionable material".
- Gabara, again, confusing R-rated movies with G-rated movies.
- The cartoon Eleventy Googolplex Ducks is a rather humorous song about a ridiculous amount of ducks. Especially the "Black Hole Duck".
"He's stronger so much stronger than almost any other type of duck! He went to Monster Island and fought Godzilla but he still lost because...well, it's Godzilla folks. Duh!"
- The toon The Heisei Toon is a humorous abridged look at the Heisei era of Godzilla films. But, the icing on the cake of hilarity can be summed up in five words- Godzilla on a pogo stick.
- Nyan Deutalios. Just Nyan Deutalios.
People who come from far and wide
Know me as litte Deutalios
I can now apparently fly
And leave a trail of pretty rainbows
Star shine as I pass by
At many times "c"
As I wiggle my toes
My favorite cartoon of all time
Is Film/Hoodwinked with the lovely Glenn Close
Deutalios and the trails of rainbows
And I'm wiggling my toes
And the lovely Glenn Close
And a dose on my nose of a rose from a Lowe's
And some crows with a hose
I suppose someone knows
A show 'bout yo-yo's with some Bose speakers, bros
And I chose how it goes
And it sews my new clothes!
The lovely Glenn Close and I'm wiggling my toes
And the trails of rainbows and Deutalios