- Many of the conversations ToeJam and Earl have in the elevator.
- The crazed shopper screaming "SHUT UP!!" to her child.
- If both characters are on the screen and one sneezes, the other will say "Gesundheit."
- If ToeJam gets hit with Cupid's arrow, he will in a two-player game confess his love to Earl.
- Anytime a Chicken Infantry kills another Earthling.
- Some of the Earthlings' dances when you use the boombox present. The Boogeyman, the Wise Carrot, the Wizard and the Mole are honorable mentions.
- After you beat the game playing as ToeJam and Earl.
Earl: Can I drive?
- At the end, one of the Funkotronians says "Hey, where's my money??"
- Another tells Earl to get a belt.
- Pleading with the Funkopotamus to come out in the sequel.
"Please?" "No." [repeats fifteen times]
- Earl attempting to look as smooth as possible in the intro while ToeJam explains that the only reason they're stranded on Earth is because Earl is a terrible driver.
Earl: Problem :D
- In the third game, one of the voice bytes the cheerleader says is: "My mom says she thinks you're my daddy and you owe us some money."
- If it's not happening in a lethal situation, some the reactions the playable characters have to getting hurt are pretty funny:
- Getting kicked in the shins by the little girl debuting in the second game.
- Stunned and seeing spots from the photographer's flash in the second game.