Pretty much every page has something that will make you go "Awwwwwwwww" or "HAHAHAHAAA."
- Lunchlady Darkseid. When Trigon, Principal Slade (i.e. Deathstroke the Terminator. Yes, as the principal) and their kids go to a baseball game, Slade leaves Darkseid in charge. He declares the kids will take their finals today, and when the kids object by calling it a crisis, bellows "THAT'S RIGHT! A FINALS CRISIS!" It. Is. AWESOME.
- What helps is that skies actually turn red once Darkseid becomes acting principal.
- Substitute teacher Mr. Trigon.
- Wonder Girl's invisible tricycle.
- Robin's vaguely insulting nicknames.
- A monkey? Dressed like Superman?◊
- Pretty much all of the shout-outs are funny on their own, but hilarious if you know where they come from.
- Pretty much every page of every Tiny Titans comic contains something that makes you laugh or go "awwww", so the best of the lot - Mr. Trigon, the some-time substitute teacher at Sidekick City Elementary, and Mr. Slade, the principal, take their children (Raven, Rose and Jericho) to a baseball game because Trigon has tickets. No, really. Mr. Slade puts Darkseid, the lunch lady, in charge for the day, and this is the result:
Darkseid: Attention students! I, Darkseid, your acting principal of the day has declared that today we will take our finals!
Robin: What? But it's not even the end of the semester! We didn't even study!
Wonder Girl: This is such a crisis!
Darkseid: THAT'S RIGHT! A FINALS CRISIS!
- Beast Boy, Robin, and Speedy are up against Psimon. Psimon pulls out a chuck of kyptonite. Robin reminds him that that only works on Kryptonians. Psimon's response? Chuck it at Beast Boy's head.