Funny: Time Cube
- Generally speaking, the whole thing could be called a Crowning Moment of Funny, in of itself.
- In the middle of some of the frequent prophecies of doom, it's implied that the Time Cube is a living being instead of just a metaphysical concept that will destroy humanity itself.
- Explicit mentions of the USA. Which are only used to call it out negatively, despite Gene Ray presumably being American himself.
"Worshipping a Word God will destroy the USA."
- For all the times the page calls the reader "educated stupid", it's jarring when he flat out calls you "stupidass".
- This page, with no other content other than an illustration of a clock with 16 hours and the words "Nature's Harmonic Time Cube" in a quaint font. The lack of anything else is a startling contrast to the rest of the site.
- The second page has an e-mail that is almost certainly a troll, claiming that teachers swear an oath to "uphold the Greenwich myth until death".
- Blunt Metaphors Trauma, such as "Academia builds word bomb, kinda like old Trojan Horse filled with deadly deception."
- The sheer length of the page itself.
- Gene Ray once spoke about Time Cube at MIT and offered $10,000 to the college professors if they could disprove it. None of them even attempted.
- The band Honest Bob and the Factory-To-Dealer Incentives have a song adaptation of it off their second album. Its lyrics sound like incoherent rambling, and it's all the better for it.
- "I AM WISER THAN ANY DAMN MAN OR GOD WHO EVER EXISTED. IF THE HALF AND HALF CO-CREATED JESUS RETURNS TO EARTH, I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THE BASTARD MYSELF."