- When the mutants are attacking the ship in the first episode and kid Lion-O is told to stay in the sword chamber where it's safe.
- In "The Time Capsule" the Thunderkittens say the same thing.
Wilykit: Safe is boring!
Wilykat: I'll say it is.
- Snarf's sarcastic remark in the first episode: "Snarf didn't to anything, of course. Just found the sword, that's all."
- In "Unholy Alliance", the Mutants trying to keep Lion-O from saying "ThunderCats' hooooo!!!"
Slithe: The sword! Seize the sword!
Monkian: That's what we're— trying to do!
- In "Slaves of Plun-darr", the whole chase scene with Monkian and the Thunderkittens, until Monkians ends up falling on his rear.
Jackalman: And you let them escape?!
Monkian: (rubbing his behind) Well, they, uh... got lucky. That's all.
- Lion-O being surrounded by the Brutemen he's freed.
Lion-O: You're not prisoners now. You can leave this dungeon.
(The Brutemen come closer)
Lion-O: No! NO! That way— the way out is over there!
- After Slythe then throws a warp gas grenade at them:
Lion-O Feel... strange. Angry. (the Brutemen start to gang up on him) Get out of my way! Let me out of here!
- After the warp gas wore off:
(the Brutemen leave)
Panthro: What made them switch off like that? Not that I'm complaining.
- When Lion-O faces off against Tashi in the episode "The Doomgaze."
Lion-O: She's... so beautiful...
Lion-O: I-In a kind of evil way, of course.
- While it's technically not apart of the actual show, the infamous blooper reel certainly qualifies.
- I liked Slithe's own unique version of the "No * * Sherlock" line from the episode "Return of the Thundercubs".
Vultureman: We're up side-down!
Slithe: Thank you Sherlock Holmes!>:[
- I'll be the first to admit I'm not a Captain Bragg fan but, that crow sidekick of his cracks me up just about every time he talks. It's probably got a lot to do with the fact that I am a huge Groucho Marx fan!
- This whole scene between Mumm-Ra and Snarf.
- In "Bracelet of Power", a fly randomly lands on Mumm-Ra's nose while he's giving a monologue. He angrily flicks it away and rants that it will pay for disturbing him.
- Then it gives him the idea to turn into a fly and sneak inside Cat's Lair...and his fly form has bugged-out red eyes and is wrapped in bandages.
- Vultureman just wouldn't stop his tirade about how the Lunatacs should have listened to his plan to an aggravated Luna, and continues to mouth off when grabbed by Amok and thrown out of Sky Tomb...from the top floor
(after a loud THUD!)
Vultureman: If the world were full of vulturemen; we wouldn't have these kind of problems.
- Mumm-Ra disguised as Snarfer, the many times he would get lost in the occasion and act like himself. First he barks out orders to Maa-Mutt to lock up the captured snarfs - complete with maniacal cackling, then commands the Thundercats to "dig!" when they locate the Treasure of Thundera, and finally jumps on the uncovered pile with complete entitlement, declaring all his dreams come true. The combination of Snarfer's form and voice with Mumm-Ra's unrestrained theatrics make for some very funny moments.