Funny / Through The Eyes Of Another Pony
- The scene in Appleoosa where the CMC chase Firewall around.
Cutiemark Crusaders Princess Defenders, YAY!
- "Ah, I suppose this had to be done eventually. Storm Wing, Firewall, you're both grounded, go to your rooms."
- Firewall meets Prince Blue Blood and performs his civic duty as a brony.
Firewall THAT'S FOR MISS RARITY, YOU HORSE'S ASS!
- Brace yourself for the PHILOSOPHICAL MUSINGS OF FIREWALL!
- Reactions of the prereaders and author:
Ice: please send help
WierdPlatformer: oh dear god
Kris/KFJ: Dear lord, preserve my soul in this dark, dark time. Amen.
CardsLafter: I winced as I wrote that one out.
- Most of chapter one, where Firewall does many a Double Take and Face Hoof.
- Firewall's reaction to seeing Trixie is to glomp her and beg for her autograph. WHILE SHE'S DECLARING WAR ON EQUESTRIA.
- And earlier, when Twilight was writing out a friendship report, Firewall insisted on being allowed to keep a copy.
- Hell, anytime Firewall's broniness comes through is hilarious.
- Anytime Firewall gets into Snark-to-Snark Combat with Luna or Storm Wing. And it happens a lot.
- Or with the voice in his head. Yes, even a guiding voice that is actually Storm Wing's father, who has been sealed away for a thousand years can be sarcastic.
- Luna constantly insisting that she would rather be simply called Luna instead of Princess Luna. Naturally, some ponies don't pick up the habit right away. Storm Wing included.
- When Firewall walks back into Appleoosa, he completely forgets his Burning with Anger field is still up, and is wondering why everypony is staring at him.
- The constant blind jokes Firewall makes at Storm Wing's expense blur the line between this and Dude, Not Funny!.
- Firewall, naturally, lampshades this:
I think making these jokes makes me a bad person. I think I'm okay with this.
- Firewall and Luna make a bet on who would win in a race: Rainbow Dash or Storm Wing, their bets placed respectively. If Rainbow wins, Firewall gets to tape a Trollface over Luna's cutie mark. If Storm Wing wins, Luna gets to dye Firewall's mane and tail pink. Even though Rainbow wins, both of these happen anyway.
- Firewall's reaction to a spider. And how he constantly refers to it as evil, demonic, etc.
- Pinkie Pie putting the spider on her face and chasing Firewall with it doubles the hilarity.
- Nightmare Firewall's over-the-top personality.
- "SEND IT TO THE MOON, TIA!"
- Luna deciding to make the night sky a bit more colorful, by adding Nyan Cat.