Funny: Three Men in a Boat
- Feeling unwell, J reads a medical dictionary and comes to the conclusion that he's suffering from everything in it. He goes to the doctor, who examines him and gives him a prescription, which he takes straight to the chemist without looking at it. The chemist looks at the prescription:
He said he didn't keep it.
I said: “You are a chemist?”
He said: “I am a chemist. If I was a co-operative stores and family hotel combined, I might be able to oblige you. Being only a chemist hampers me.”
I read the prescription. It ran:
"1 lb. beefsteak, with
1 pt. bitter beer
every 6 hours.
1 ten-mile walk every morning.
1 bed at 11 sharp every night.
And don’t stuff up your head with things you don’t understand.”
- The entire bit with the pineapple tin can. Especially the Smash Cut from J preparing to smash it with the mast, to:
- How Harris sings a comic song...or rather doesn't.
- Harris' adventures in Hampton Court Maze.
- All of Uncle Podger's escapades.