- Definitely Black Comedy, but the over-aggressive father cheering on his son as he beats the hell out of Tuck's son. The encouragement is more appropriate for a cage match than a children's martial arts sparring match.
- Pretty much everything Trish says, especially when she yells out "sex tiebreaker!"... within earshot of kids.
- Tuck and FDR bickering with each over the flaws Lauren mentioned them having (FDR's girlish hands, and Tuck being British)
- Tuck screwing with FDR's headset while he's out with Lauren and feeding him bad lines.
- FDR is faking that he works at an animal shelter, so he tries to pick up a seemingly cute dog, only to get violently attacked by it.
- The two watch Trish and Lauren talk:
FDR: ...why's she talking to that old man?Tuck: I have no idea.
- FDR making fun of Tuck's general Britishness.
- Likewise, Tuck's dig at FDR's "soft" hands in the scene with Lauren at the restaurant:
"It's like holding a salmon."
- FDR and Tuck's Mission Controls messing with each other when FDR and Tuck are competing, and then bickering with each other when they are a team again.
- FDR being shot in the neck with a tranquilizer gun by Tuck whilst on a date with Lauren. The look on FDR's face as he collapses onto the sofa, Lauren walking back into the room to find him seemingly asleep - with "Smooth Operator" playing in the background - all make this scene priceless to watch.