- Of course, the famous quote, which everyone knows regardless of whether they've seen the movie, is hilarious and awesome. Roddy Piper came up with it himself.
John Nada: I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.Fascinators: [Mass "Oh, Crap!"]
- Critical Weapon Failure - During the VERY long fight scene, Frank attempts to shatter a bottle to turn into a weapon; Reality Ensues and the bottle shatters completely, leaving Frank without a weapon. Roddy Piper externalizes what we were all thinking by giving a little snicker before jumping back into the melee.
- Frank's honest reaction to Nada's attempt at a Groin Attack: "YOU DIRTY MOTHERF—-"
- Frank's reaction when he turns to see Nada getting back up to fight yet again.
- "I'm gonna give you two choices. Either put on the glasses, or start eatin' that trash can!"
- And of course, the entire fact that this absurdly long, drag-out brawl is happening because Frank doesn't want to put on a pair of sunglasses. After a while you really have no choice but to bow to the absurdity.
- At the end: "What's wrong, baby?"
- Nada to the alien reporting on him: "Mama don't like tattle tales!"