Funny: There Will Be Brawl
- "And maybe you could...show me your moves."
- Mario crashing through the news broadcast on Yoshi.
- "SHUT THE FUCK UP NAVI!"
- Link gets a good one against Zelda. "To hand the kingdom over to a bipolar crossdressing psychotic?!?" Even Wario thinks it's pretty good.
- And right after that: "Well, excuse me, princess! But I've heard that legend before."
- Squirtle's non-violent Dynamic Entry, scaring the hell out of Samus and Pit, deserves mentioning. Sure, Samus only flinched, but Pit ran off screaming like a girl.
- Captain Falcon's "Falcon Punch" was just hilarious, as well as awesome. The way Those Two Guys screamed as it happened really did help.
- Followed immediately by both Luigi and Samus mouthing "Holy shit".
- In the first episode, Peach tries to hide her identity with a hoodie, sunglasses, and her freaking crown.
- "We gotta finish this. The one back there—he is fucking crazy!"
- Little Mac: "Hey, that's my bike!"
- Episode 3: "Come on Charizard! Let's go get you some kittens!"
- From one of the supplemental videos of Lakitu's news.
Lakitu: And for our final segment tonight, "Where Are They Now?". Tonight, the Koopa Kids...where the f*ck are they?!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.