- Bumbling may also be a good term, the boys older brother and father, played by Christian Slater and Beau Bridges, are shown to be very well intentioned, if clumsy in their relationship with both each other and their search for the boys. The scene where Beau Bridges experiments with Nintendo games may be a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- "HE TOUCHED MY BREAST!"note
- When the truck drivers catch up to Putnam:
"Alright, let's not lose our temper. It's very hot— (*punch*)
- When the kids are fleeing from Putnam, they climb into a stage elevator. As it descends, Putnam shrieks comically, "What the hell is that?!"
Kevin Murphy: It's changing their elevation somehow!
- After he spends the whole episode maniacally and cruelly chasing down the kids, it's pretty hilarious hearing Putnam cheering "I know that kid!" when Jimmy wins.