Funny: The Wild Thornberrys
- "NUNS?! NUNS think I'm a bad mother?!"
- Debbie reads aloud from a Weekly World News-type tabloid magazine: "Oh, look! A 99-year-old woman gave birth to twin 3-headed cows! And the father is a chicken!"
- Nigel tries to edit the newest footage himself... resulting in him accidentally having a warthog lip-synch his introduction.
Nigel: The warthog is talking like me! (chuckles)
- Come on, say it:
- From the first episode:
Mount Kilamanjaro, Africa's highest peak. And roaming in its shadow, the king of beasts, the lion, known to local tribesmen as—ACK OOK ICH ACH BLUAH!
- Anytime Darwin's snarky side shows.
- Nigel's line in in 'Reef Grief.' "We seem to be faced with a fascinating lack of options!"
- Nigel's attempt at throat-singing at the end of 'Horse Sense.'