This is supposed to be a horror movie.
The 1973 film
- Christopher Lee has some wonderful Deadpan Snarker moments: "It's much too dangerous to jump the fire with your clothes on."
- The scene where Sergeant Howie is searching every house for Rowan Morrison and at one point comes in on a woman taking a bath. Neither he nor she says anything for a moment, then he stammers "I-I'm sorry," and abruptly leaves.
- Also in Howie's search, he opens up a closet to find a strange outfit inside. The man beside him happily informs him, "That's my costume. The Salmon of Knowledge!"
The 2006 remake
- As far as Narm goes, the ending of the 2006 remake of The Wicker Man is near the top.
- *points gun* "STEP AWAY FROM THE BIKE."
- Few images can beat Nick Cage in a bear suit, sucker-punching a woman, or pump-kicking Leelee Sobieski into a wall.
- "OH, NO! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAHHHHH! OH, THEY'RE IN MY EYES!note MY EYES! BLARGHRAWRGHRAWRGHWARGHRARRARGHRAGHRAA!!" (Dies)
- Just watch this video of "best scenes".
- Nick is sitting on a boat, peers out a window to the deck and spies on a young girl in a red dress. Who then gets hit by a Mac truck.
- "How'd it get burned?! HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!! HOW'DITGETBURNEDHOW'DITGETBURRRRRRRRNEEEED?!?!"
- What man represents in his purest form.
- This movie has Nicolas Cage in it. All is Narm.
- Nicolas Cage riding a bike in a suit with dramatic music playing in the background, anyone?
- "KILLING ME WONT BRING BACK YOUR GODDAMNED HONEY!!!!"
- "What's in the bag? A SHARK or something?" The line alone is funny for Cage's delivery, but keep in mind that two ladies are holding a large bodybag that's bleeding while he's searching for a missing girl, and he doesn't bat an eye at this.