!!The 1987 film
* Wallace taking a sip from a barrel of liquor at the end of his LetsGetDangerous scene, a bit of FridgeBrilliance behind his satisfaction implies that he's enforcing a law he doesn't believe in.
** Given that he was an accountant who'd just single-handedly stormed a bridge full of gangsters, he might have just needed some liquid courage.
* Nitti "[[BondOneLiner is in the car]]"
* Malone's comment on the stammering first potential recruit: "There goes the next chief of police."
* Malone recruiting George Stone.
--->'''Malone''': I said you're a lying member of a no-good race.
--->''Stone knocks the clipboard out of his hands and points his gun under his chin.''
--->'''Stone''': That's a lot better than you, you stinking Irish pig.
--->'''Malone''':... Oh I like him.
--->'''Ness''': Yeah I like him too.
* Malone gets fed up chasing one of Capone's men at the Canada border:
-->'''Malone:'''(shoots Tommy gun in the air, causing man he's chasing to stop and put his hands in the air) Alright! Enough of this running shit!
* Capone's baseball bat scene? Horrifying. The other gangsters' extremely calm and mildly discomforted reactions? Priceless. Even when Capone is smacking a traitor to death, many simply frown or furrow their brows, while the waiters are completely indifferent while watching. [[FridgeHorror Maybe this has happened before...]]
* When the Mounties jump the gun and preemptively start the raid, an exasperated Malone just says " Oh what the hell? You gotta die of something!"
* Malone, despite being the grizzled KnightInSourArmor (or maybe because of it), is also made of funny. He knees a Capone flunky in the balls when he demands a warrant, and adds, "How do you think he feels now? Better, or worse?"
* After [[spoiler: Wallace and George are murdered]], Ness goes to Capone's hotel to confront him calling him a "son of a bitch". Capone, with his wife and son at the time, takes umbrage at this remark, and replies: "You talk to me like that in front of my son? FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!"
* Upon meeting nerdy Federal accountant Oscar Wallace, Malone, looks at him for like two seconds and says, "You carry a badge? Carry a gun!" and hands him a big assed shotgun. Wallace takes it in stride, clearly enjoying this thrilling new aspect of the job.