- Epona becoming the reincarnation of Pibot
- Hey Hey (Link)'s odd fascination with goats.
- MONKEY DANCING IN THE HOUSE!
- As the encounter their first attack tutorial, ThornBrain points out how the skeleton serving as Link's mentor is actually the Link from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. From this the three debate how Link must have immediately had a growth spurt and decomposed after Majora's Mask's ending. Then we get this:
Travis: It would be funny if you fought the Wind Waker version so the skeleton was like really tiny but with a massive head.
- And as the hidden move tutorial ends.
BigTUnit: He wakes up and it turns out that wolf actually mauled him and none of this actually happened. You now have rabies!
Yoshi: That's what happens when you steal from the bird.
- For context: Thorn had stolen a red potion from the bird shopkeeper, Trill, immediately before the Hidden Skill tutorial.
- And from the end of the same episode, as they debate how Trill will get revenge on them for stealing the potion.
BigTUnit: (As Hey Hey) How did you find me? (As Trill) I FOLLOWED MY NOSE!
Yoshi: I (laughs) I hate you, Travis.
- The (in)famous fanservice scene, as Hey Hey's shot comes up:
- And shortly before that, they make analogies between goat herding and sumo wrestling, and Travis puts into perspective how Link has to sumo wrestle the mayor to progress:
Travis as Mayor Bo: How can I help out? Oh let's get oiled and wrestle, that'll help.
Travis as Mayor Bo: That was good, but I think you need another shot of my ass. Are you ready?
*Ass scrolls by, the guys laugh*
- Thorn and Yoshi take turns messing up joke delivery. Then at the very end, Yoshi finally tells his joke while still messing up, and Travis sarcastically likes the joke.
Yoshi (hysterical): THANK YOU TRAVIS!
- The guys cooing over a puppy, then attempting to cook him immediately afterwards.
- After beating the Goron Mine dungeon boss, Fyrus, Travis immediately reminds everyone that they have to make puns again. After a couple half assed attempts from Thorn and T Unit, Yoshi shows off his amazing one-liner prowess.
Yoshi: Looks like we just.... stabbed him a lot with a fucking sword.
- They run into Telma tending a wounded Zora. "Despite all my cleavage, I just could not heal her." Then ThornBrain points out that he's actually a guy. Stunned Silence ensues, until he clarifies that he meant the Zora and not Telma.
- Their realization that, for all of the bridges Midna teleports around, she didn't bother to help with a small white bridge in the Water Temple that would have saved a lot of time.
Thorn: "... Little shit! You're right!"
- The guys' collective reaction to Ooccoo.
Travis: I like how the music sounds like even it doesn't know what to do with this thing.
- The three propose a sitcom where Miyamoto acts like a troll. "That's our Miyamoto! *laugh track*"
- Morpheel slowly reveals itself, first appearing like Morpha, slowly revealing one tentacle at a time before the big mouth, but before the mouth-
Travis: And then a giant zebra pops out like, whoa that was unexpected.
- After being grabbed by a tentacle and eaten by Morpheel for the third or forth time, Thorn tries to locate the eye-core as he sinks back down, completely unaware that he was sinking back into Morpheel's mouth again.
- Then Yoshi reveals his boss pun at the end was planned long in advance.
Travis: This whole end of this Let's Play is gonna be you sobbing. *impersonates Yoshi* I MADE THE ENTIRE WATER TEMPLE MYSELF!"
- Iza, the boat-ride owner, is characterized as an airheaded Motor Mouth, eventually prompting them to imagine Hey Hey becoming extremely annoyed.
"I will hit you with the paddle!"
- Proposing that fitting the iron boots onto Hey Hey's wolf form would be adorable. Then realizing that, since there's only two boots, they would only go on his front paws and cause his hind feet to sail over his head every time he stopped running.
- Thorn and Travis's characterization of Falbi (the clown who runs the cuccoo-flying mini game).
- The idea of Heyhey admiring the desert while dying of dehydration and being blinded by the sun.
- Travis's Jovani impersonation:
"Open up the blue nipple, my prize is in there."
- After discussing psychology and theoretical particle physics, Thorn lampshades how Part 16 has more scientific conversation than usual.
Thorn: "If this doesn't interest you, this isn't the Let's Play for you. Go back to Pikmin 2 where we talk about diapers. We've got science in this!"
- Thorn then immediately points out how they spent most of the previous video making penis jokes.
Travis: I was talking about roosters. I don't know what you're talking about.
- Thorn tells the story of an incident in the early days of his and Yoshi's friendship: Yoshi forgot about the invisible rat monsters in the Arbiter's Grounds, and posted a video of how he thought he had found a glitch.
- Travis: "Link, you must party to open this door."
- Travis imagines that Stallord sounds like William Shatner, especially during its dying animation. And the cursed sword is George Takei.
Travis: "Fireball! Ahhh!"
- They bring it up just before the Temple of Time boss, and decide that they need to use an even more overused impersonation. Travis goes with Christopher Walken.
'''Yoshi: " I hate you, Travis."
- Travis slips in a Take That to the My Little Pony fanbase, but then corrects himself... by saying the exact same thing.
- The boss battle of Snowpeak Ruins hypothetically being a cook-off between Link and Yeto.
- A Wolfos in Snowpeak Ruins having a demon voice.
- Thorn manages to immediately begin the Darkhammer mini boss, somehow bypassing the cutscene for him.
- Link finds goat cheese, and Yoshi notices how Link looks sad, so they all start pretending to wax nostalgically for the goats back in Ordon.
- As soon as the guys notice Ooccoo, they try to pass her off as an ingredient to Yeto.
- Three jokes, each leads into the next: First how Link would be a jerk if it ended up that the mini boss of Snowpeak Ruins was Yeto's friend, then making fun of the inefficient cannonball mechanisms, then the easily impressed Freezard.
- After taking out a pair of Freezards in a hallway, Thorn uses the ball and chain to push two large metal blocks out of his way, leading to this.
Travis: Wh- you just pushed those blocks.
Travis: Hey, now that I think about it, couldn't you have used the ball and chain in the puzzle room?
- The running joke of Yeto shoving Link for every new ingredient, which leads to a joke about Link wanting to avoid finding any more ingredients.
- Crossing over to the Pikmin 2 LP, the Purple Pikmin are so great, they'd even be good in Yeto's soup.
- The entire post-Blizetta sequence.
- Exploring the mansion after defeating the boss, and joking that Yeto and Yeta are "having a good time", and causing the ceiling to break.
Yoshi: "Let's just say they're making soup..."
- The entirety of Link sled racing Yeta.
- Thorn shows off the glitch where you kill the Postman.
- The three joke about Yeto rubbing off on Link and helping him herd goats.
- Any mention of the Golden Cuccoo.
- Yoshi's suggestion that the Lizalfos in the Temple of Time are Link's ancestors.
- Trying to figure out where/what the Temple of Time is exactly:
Yoshi: You may not know this, but it's actually a Chuck E. Cheese.
Thorn: It's the back room.
- The running joke of noticing the specific types of enemies and traps in the Temple of Time (which takes place in the past), and putting them in the context of their possible roles in an ancient civilization.
- Speculation over Jeremy (see below) and the ancient civilization reaches its peak when they realize that the old civilization collapsed because Pibot lost the princess!
- The guys' attachment to "Jeremy", the Temple of Time statue.
- Which extends into a joke about Jeremy falling into a pit, and then calls back to when they made the Postman fall off a cliff.
- The voice Travis gives to the miniature Temple of Time statue.
- Rumor has it that the guys' western-inspired dialogue during the entire Hidden Village sequence is a funny moment.
Travis: Let's scramble and search for clues.
- "Clown Repair Montage".
- Yoshi's reaction to Ooccoo hopping into the ancient cannon with Link.
- Throughout the whole LP, they've had their fun making jokes about Oocoo, now it comes to a head with her whole race as characters in the City in the Sky:
- When they talk about how useless the Ooocca store in the City in the Sky is, considering they sell things Link can use and the natives cannot.
- One Oocca standing on a platform falling into a bottomless pit... who then reappears beside Link when Thorn goes out of first-person view.
- Chickens are genetically superior to humans.
- Theoretically finding an Oocca on one's chest in the middle of the night.
Travis as an Oocca: Want me to warp you out of the dungeon?
Yoshi: ... This is my house.
- Travis: "I'd hate to go to the Ooccoo sperm bank."
- The Oocca doing random things to somehow build the dungeon, and a giant, fat queen Oocca constantly giving live birth like the Empress Bulblax.
- Thorn does a puzzle in fast forward and lampshades it, prompting Travis to say:
Travis: I can't wait until someone complains, "I wanna see in normal [speed]."
- All conversations regarding the (Hyrule Town) Malo Mart's clerk.
- Thorn uses bomb arrows on the Bubbles in the Cave of Ordeals, prompting exasperation.
Travis: ...Are you- Really?
- "That was almost clever, Yoshi", followed by Travis and Yoshi bickering.
- Freezards and Ice Keese freezing Link.
- The commentary when Link gets down to one quarter heart.
- "You just drank boogers!"
- Thorn and Yoshi talk about how easy the Zant Hands in the Palace of Twilight are, and Travis addresses the viewer.
Travis: So to all of you who've had problems with this, they're just mocking you now. So are you just gonna take that or what?
Travis: What's up Nintendo and having these giant inanimate hands?
Travis (coldly): ... Shut up.
- The general riffing of the Palace of Twilight's enemies, either Zant's mask copies licking Link or Zant's incompetence in using twilit versions of basic mooks as the only other enemies.
- Travis "offends" Jamaican viewers by saying they can teleport and how they are similar to Twilit Beasts in that respect (and the hair).
- The treasure room right before Ganondorf and all the pointless items inside. Including Thorn equipping Link with the Magic Armor specifically to mess around and drain money so he can get the last orange rupee for a full wallet. The last part is sped up, so the Ominous Pipe Organ going faster is amusing too.
- Trying to discern landmarks from Hyrule Castle's highest balcony and deciding that one of them is the clown having a party at his cannon. In the middle of a storm.
- Travis's first thought after beating Ganon's beast form.
Travis: All right! Who's hungry?
- Ganon trolling link after supposedly killing Midna. And then the slowmotion from Yoshi.
- The final battle, mostly Travis learning about the fishing rod technique, the sped up music and Ganon walk animation, and their reaction to Zelda's face at the end.
- The sounds they make for Link's awkward face right before the credits.