Funny: The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- If you try entering a vehicle from the driver's side that already has a driver in it, they'll notice and make fun of you.
- In the opening cutscene:
Krusty: Hey hey kids! I'm endorsing a new cola and this one isn't poisonous to anybody!Announcer: That we know of.
- This gem:
Bart: I've gotta get the new Bonestorm game or I'll be as uncool as Milhouse!Milhouse: I'm standing right here, Bart.
- In Level 2, as Bart is buying fireworks, he talks to Moe.
Moe: Sorry, Bart. I can't sell booze to a minor. It ain't right.Bart: I'm here to buy fireworks.Moe: Oh, hell yeah!
- In Level 1, one of Homer's missions is to return things to Ned, one of them is a cooler he gave to Barney:
Homer: Uh, remember that cooler I gave you for your birthday? Well, Flanders wants it backBarney: Now what will I use for toilet?!?!?
- When buying the Plow King from Barney:
Homer: Barney, can I borrow the Plow King?Barney: Take what you want, sexy leprechaun, just don't shoot me with a dart gun!Homer: Whatever
- Mr. Burns initially thinks Homer is a former business partner he murdered: "Wow, that was really...wow."