- When the family finally enters the mansion of the creator.
Matt Groening: Your creator is TV's most beloved animation visionary!
Matt glares at Homer
- A number of the Clichés too.
- It's even funnier considering the fact that there is no sequel.
- Sea Captain implying he has Medium Awareness
Sea Captain: I think this is the biggest role I've had in this series.
Bart and Lisa: Huh?
Sea Captain: ...Of events... that is your lives.
- Sideshow Bob makes an appearance in the alien mothership, with the cutscene implying that a boss battle is incoming...then he steps on a rake and is knocked out. Cut back to Kang shouting at Kodos "I TOLD YOU to pick up your space rake!"
The final boss is a dance dance revolution rip off. Against God himself
. It's as silly as it sounds.
- At the end of The Day of the Dolphin, Kang and Kodos are watching Bart and Lisa laugh about beating the dolphins. They instantly swear revenge.
Kang: Revenge! Revenge! Vengeance shall be ours!
Kodos: The eggrolls are done.
Kodos: Eggrolls! Revenge!
Kang: Revenge! Delicious!