Funny: The Silence of the Lambs
- "Precious? Are you up there you little shit?" *trying desperately to make a kissy-face*
- Of the darkly comic variety, the wit of Hannibal Lecter:
- "Oh, and senator just one more thing! [beat] Love your suit."
- "I'm having an old friend for dinner."
- Near the end, after Clarice tells Catherine she's safe, then runs off to find Buffalo Bill.
"Where is he?""How the fuck should I know?"(Starling looks over the rim of the hole, then backs away)."Don't you leave me here, you fuckin' bitch! NOOOOOO!"
- Mood Whiplash, though, as Catherine's fear and exhaustion creep back into her voice.
- When Starling brings the moth cocoon to the Smithsonian, Dr. Pilcher gets comfortable quickly.
Starling: Are you hitting on me?Pilcher: Yeah.
- When Starling rings Buffalo Bill's bell and he stumbles upstairs, muttering, "All right! I'm coming!". There's something vaguely amusing about seeing this psycho just as annoyed as anyone else about an incessant knock at the door.