Funny: The 7th Guest
- By today's standards, some of the acting in this game is just too over-the-top to be taken seriously.
- In the master bedroom, after Temple conjures a beautiful woman and reduces her to bones, Brian Dutton utters a Big "NO!" while rearing back for no apparent reason.
- The last line of Stauf's poem in the library is quite laughable for its hamminess. "Crazy, Sick, and MEAN!"
- During one video for the Kickstarter project for the third installment, "The 13th Doll", Rob Hirschboeck reads several poems from a binder while walking through a sunlit graveyard, and all the while never hesitates to bring back Stauf's hamminess in every way possible. He even comments that Henry himself "down in the crypt" wrote them.
- That brief cutscene with the patient in the lab waking up and realizing that his brain's gone, and then looking down and attempting to put it back. No, literally.
- Although, given the squicky nature of the whole event, it could also come off as Nightmare Fuel, especially with the disgusting gurgling noises in the background.
- The cutscene that plays after the Spider Puzzle on the front door is bizzare. Tad tries forcing the front door open only to flee because a 10-year-old girl is running at him screaming? The pursuer is never shown.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.