Funny: The 7th Guest
- By today's standards, some of the acting in this game is just too over-the-top to be taken seriously.
- In the master bedroom, after Temple conjures a beautiful woman and reduces her to bones, Brian Dutton utters a Big "NO!" while rearing back for no apparent reason.
- The last line of Stauf's poem in the library is quite laughable for its hamminess. "Crazy, Sick, and MEAN!"
- During one video for the Kickstarter project for the third installment, "The 13th Doll", Rob Hirschboeck reads several poems from a binder while walking through a sunlit graveyard, and all the while never hesitates to bring back Stauf's hamminess in every way possible. He even comments that Henry himself "down in the crypt" wrote them.
- That brief cutscene with the patient in the lab waking up and realizing that his brain's gone, and then looking down and attempting to put it back. No, literally.
- Although, given the squicky nature of the whole event, it could also come off as Nightmare Fuel, especially with the disgusting gurgling noises in the background.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.