- Chapter 2, When Elizabeth asks Meliodas what his sin is, Meliodas says with a straight face that he used to steal panties across the land - then says that's a lie, he actually groped every breast he saw. But that's a lie too.
- Chapter 3, When Elizabeth said it was her first time serving as a waitress and said her heart was pounding. Meliodas told Elizabeth to say it once more to her embarrassment.
- Chapter 4, While walking in the forest, Elizabeth screamed, saying someone is touching her butt. But it turns out to be Meliodas, which calms her down.
- When the Imp change their shape into Elizabeth and try to attack Meliodas, Meliodas uses this to make them do what he say to find out who is the real Elizabeth. He told them to raise their hand, say his name in a embarrassed voice, and massage their breasts.
- Meliodas later decided to make all the Elizabeth's jump up except for the real Elizabeth. It is revealed that Meliodas stole her panties a while ago and gave it back to her, to which she said that she knew he was a panty thief.
- Chapter 5, When the Boar Hat met Diane, she seems to be scary and dangerous, but once she saw Meliodas, she hugged him and said she missed him so much.
- Once Diane found out that Meliodas is traveling with Elizabeth, she got furious, smashed Meliodas to the ground and kept on doing it, saying he was a womanizer and scarred her pure maiden heart.
- Chapter 10, while being chased by Golgius and hiding in a tower, Meliodas made some circle symbols on the ground. When Hawk asked him why he did it, he revealed it was a magic spell to prevent Golgius from coming in, which Hawk finds silly, but when Golgius appears, the ground broke and he fell down. Fear the magic of the instant trap door.
- Chapter 19, Ban's reaction when the Sins said that the child he was fighting was King (his expression is priceless: ◊), and still believed that he was a fake until King revealed himself.
- Diane was sent flying toward a sharp rock which could have killed her, but Meliodas went her and saved her. Then he said she was heavy and made Diane upset at him, saying it was rude to call a woman heavy.
- When Meliodas was sent flying, Diane saved him, but he landed inside her breasts, much to her joy. Which became dismay when Meliodas left.
- When Diane protected Meliodas from Guila's attack, Ban wondered why she didn't saved him to which the latter said she doesn't want to. Ban was okay with it.
- As Diane was injured from battle, she kept on telling Meliodas that she think she is dying and ask Meliodas for a goodbye kiss. A request that was never remotely recognized.
- After the battle, Ban revealed that Diane was faking her injuries to get Meliodas attention which made King upset at Ban for calling Diane out like that, but Diane looked away awkwardly.
- Chapter 26, It's revealed that after the Sins found Guila's unconscious body, they tied her up and doodled on her face complete with eyes on her normally shut eyelids and a Love Me caption.
- In the same chapter, King asks the Sins about their weapons, but they all say they don't have them proudly, which shocks King.
- When Hawk ask why the Sacred Treasures are so important to the Deadly Sins, King explains by using water, after which Hawk shakes Meliodas angrily for selling his weapon, while Meliodas smiles goofily.
- After Meliodas comforts Elizabeth about her missing family, Meliodas said it was time to sleep while inside Elizabeth bed and told her to come in which, rendering Elizabeth speechless.
- After Meliodas saved Elizabeth from Veronica, he told her the next location is a festival and that she have to enter the Naked Dance Festival which she was shocked and embarrassed until Meliodas revealed he was joking.
- It became foreshadowing since Elizabeth end up becoming naked when shrunk and had to wear Veronica's clothes when she returned to her original size.
- As the Boar Hat went about to enter Byzel, Diane grew upset and start smashing thing, saying she was bored of being left behind. King offered to stay with Diane, but Elizabeth took the offer instead.
- Chapter 33, King vs. Cain. Per the rules of the fight festival and in order to impress Diane, King decides to fight without his trademark weapon. In his mind, he has an incredible fight against Cain. In reality, the fight's incredibly lame as both fighters are super weak.
- In Chapter 36, when it was Diane turn to fight next, she left the tiny naked Elizabeth on the hand of Meliodas. Cue perverted leer.
- Chapter 37, Diane vs. Hauser. In the midst of the fight festival, Hauser makes several statements towards Diane that she should just go with the flow in light of his tornado based powers. In the audience, Meliodas says Hauser is amazing while this is happening. However, it's not Hauser's abilities Meliodas is talking about. He's talking about how all of Hauser's statements can be taken as Double Entendre. Diane reaction to the Double Entendre was hilarious.
- After getting defeated by Meliodas in the tournament, Ban decided to get back at him by bribing some girls to actively flirt with Meliodas before the fight between Meliodas and Diane. This was so Diane would go after Meliodas with her full strength. And boy, does she ever.
- When Pelio and his friends went to the Boar Hat, Diane appeared from the back of the building which scared the kids, thinking that Diane will eat them, to her irritation.
- The whole Gowther meet up with the Seven Deadly Sins and telling everyone their secrets.
- When Meliodas told everyone that they are going to Liones to get back his sword, everyone refused because it was his fault for losing it. Instead of getting mad at them, Meliodas went under Elizabeth skirt and told her to comfort him which she does, which made Diane so mad she used her face to burst through the window.
- When Elizabeth was taken to Liones prison by a teleporting Holy Knights, Hawk was also taken by mistake and he had to go to the toilet really bad. Hawk was unable to hold it and decided to break through a iron door to get to the toilet before Elizabeth could tell him there were a toilet. When Hawk come back from the toilet, his head was bleeding, to Elizabeth's concern.
- King shows Diane his old friend Oslo ability to teleport and used it to get to Liones. However, Diane was too big even if Oslo grow bigger and Diane got stuck because of her butt and ask King to push her said butt to his embarrassment.
- At the end cover of Volume 7, Elizabeth was bathing peaceful at a lake, while we spot a certain blond hair in the lake.
- In the extra pages of Volume 6, Meliodas teaches King to be more bold against females, even Diane. Meliodas shows his bold nature by joining the girls (Elizabeth and Diane) bathing in the lake naked. The girls were fine with Meliodas, but when King try to use Meliodas move (in his fat form), Diane kick him out with a rock and called him a pervert.
- At the same moment, Meliodas was playing "jaws" with the naked Elizabeth, while swimming around her. Even she covered her chest, so King doesn't see them.
- When Arthur meets King Bartra and is told that instead of becoming a Holy Knight like he has always dreamed of becoming, he is destined to become something much greater, a king, all that he takes from it is that he is never going to be a Holy Knight.
- Merlin using the spell Absolute Cancel to destroy the perfect magical barrier. As the caster comments, "That's just not fair."
- The anime gives us some Black Comedy with Ban in the battle against Hendrickson. He's the first to attack, which is played deadly seriously as Hendrickson blasts his entire top half off with minute effort. Everyone else attacks him and gets utterly trashed with no effort on Hendrickson's part in the meantime, and he's mostly regenerated in time to see it happen to King, Diane, and Meliodas.
"Good job guys, way to show him who's boss around here—"
- Which is followed by the end of his sentence being cut off as Hendrickson lands on him, splattering him in half again and most likely killing him a second time by accident.
- Gowther's inability to comprehend how to act in normal social situations is a great source of comedy, but never moreso than in Chapter 84. Threader declares he's so pathetic he can't even destroy a door and Gowther is free to laugh at him if he wishes. Gowther's response is a monotone "Wahahaha."
- In chapter 104, Ban's expression when his solo journey to the Fairy Kings Forest ends up being a group outing, with King and Jericho making a very unlikely band of traveling companions.
- Chapter 111, King asks Jericho why she is hanging around, and when she tries to claim she has more to offer than a dead fairy, Ban appears and disagrees, stripping her with his powers. King's response.
King: It's because you do stuff like this that she's got this strange attachment to you.
- Chapter 119: Meliodas demonstrates the power of his Sacred Treasure, creating four duplicates of himself. Elizabeth wonderingly asks if it's an illusion—and all five Meliodases start groping her. Meanwhile, in the background, Merlin very quickly covers the eyes of a befuddled Arthur.
- Chapter 143: When Jericho gives Elaine an awesome and heartfelt speech about why what Elaine is doing is wrong, she also adds that her boobs are bigger than Elaine's.
- In Chapter 164,
- Ban and Meliodas are so preoccupied with arguing about finer points of Elizabeth and Elaine that they don't even notice the attacks being unleashed on them by a pair of demons. The demons are actually killed by accident because they got too close when the two were hitting each other.
- Diane, with her full amnesia and not remembering her friendship with King, figures the best place for King to be while fighting is between her breasts. She is confused as to why he is bleeding because she is positive no attacks got through.
- In Chapter 165, Diane creates golems based on Meliodas, Matrona, Elizabeth, and King to fight their opponents. However, despite putting up a decent fight, the first three get destroyed rather easily. Then the King golem (which by King's admissions looks rather goofy and pathetic by comparison) subsequently one-shots their opponents, much to the real King's shock. His response sells it.
King: Ho-Holy shit....
- This is particularly funny since King had to give it his all to destroy even one of them, while his golem did so with a single punch. Essentially, his golem is stronger than him.
- Chapter 189: Zaratros`s reaction to Elizabeth and Meliodias`s groping and encouragement to do so, in front of him. Followed by Elizabeth`s embarrassed reaction, while Meliodias acts casual.
- Chapter 191: Merlin reveals her magical power infinity, she only needs to cast a spell once, and it will last eternity (light a fire it will never burn out, ice will stay frozen) the reaction of Ban and the Holy Knights present? Jealousy.
Everyone: So unfair!
- Earlier in the same chapter Howser dived in front of a commandment`s spell to save Merlin not only did Merlin not dodge it because she wanted to STUDY it, she cures Howser of its effects with one touch.
- He sits up so fast he accidentally head-butts Hendrickson.
- At the end of the chapter Grayroad pulling a Screw This, I'm Outta Here!, with all the faces trying to escape in different directions.
- Chapter 197-198: As they bathe, King and Diane accidentally run into each other while naked. Twice. The first time, a flustered King fights off a massive Nosebleed as he remarks to himself how he saw the whole package. Then, King makes a poorly-timed and poorly-worded comment about unsuccessfully waiting for his wings to sprout, but Diane interprets his condition as getting too embarrassed while seeing her in the buff, causing King to look down yonder at a certain place. The panels also seem to suggest King is trying to pitch a tent prior to their naked encounter. Then, Diane asks where he was really talking about and he walks out to show her... forgetting they're still naked.
Helbram's helmet: MORON...
- Helbram's spirit was privy to all this, and his helmet sweatdrops at King's sheer stupidity.
- Mangastream's translation for the tag line at the end of 197 as they freak out: "A NAKED WAR CRY EXPLODES!"
- Chapter 200: Gloxinia's dead-on impression of Meliodas. It's enough to make Dolor snigger. Meanwhile, Diane and King are incapable of any response other than "WTF?" at seeing their enemies suddenly showing their fun and friendly sides.
- Side story; A Tender Way To Dispel Magic: When Griamore is returned to normal, with no memory of being transformed naked in Veronica's bedroom.
- He is promptly sent out through the castle wall by Guila.
- Chapter 215 sees Diane!Dolor run into Zeldoris, who presents a choice to the giant. Either join the Ten Commandments and find acceptance among fellow freaks, or die. Because of the way the trial she's been presented with is set up, if Diane doesn't choose something that betrays the course of Dolor's personal history for the better, or gets killed, she won't ever come back to the present. In the present day, Dolor admits there was no choice that would have been right, and King bursts into tears the moment he realized Diane is screwed. Except Dolor also indicates that he could have just ran away, but giants never run from battle. Seconds later, Diane wakes up from her trial alive and well, and everyone is shocked that she pulled through, wondering why. Her answer floors them: Diane ran away. Dolor's mouth falls wide open.
Diane: Oh look! It's Meliodas!Zeldris: What! Meliodas you traitorous bastar-!! What? There's no one there!Diane: ε=ε=┌(;･_･)┘
- Diane suddenly does the unthinkable afterwards. She tells King she loves him and firmly plants a tender, loving kiss on him with her massive lips. King looks like he's just gone to Heaven.
- A youtube comment by the famous Ganja-san, in his manga video of the chapter no less, seems to nail what possibly happened:
- Chapter 216: King finally grew wings!! Except they're downright puny. Guess King's ship finally came in for him... but it was a dinghy.
- Diane and King crash-land on the top of the old Castle of Lioness. Except Diane lands ass-first on Meliodas.
- Chapter 217: Diane still thinks Meliodas is gone before he complains under her giant rump. Both Diane and King freak out.
Diane & King: GHOST CAPTAIN~!!!
- Meliodas and Ban tease King for the size of his newly-sprouted wings, because he's finally grown a pair in more ways than one... only they're so small, Ban thinks they're a kid's size.
- King Bartra gets mad at the Sins for repeatedly stealing his thunder as he tries to make a Dramatic Entrance.
- After Gowther reflexively runs away at the sight of his heart, Meliodas wonders if he had to take a piss. Merlin reminds him Gowther's a doll. As he's cleaning the wax out of his ears, Ban then reasons Gowther's probably taking a shit. King grouches at Ban and looks at him like he's too stupid to know up from down.
- After asking Merlin to shrink her down so she doesn't mess up the town Gowther fled through, Diane is able to not only find, but drop-kick Gowther into submission with ease before he enacts a total memory purge in his mind. It also highlights her Dangerously Short Skirt, though she has Modesty Shorts on.
- Also, King struggling to Bridal Carry Diane in her compressed size because she was shrunken down before leaving the castle and is now too small to land safely while the rest of the Sins jump off in pursuit of Gowther. She may be the right size for holding as well as hugging and kissing now, but he's still much smaller than she is.
- Chapter 218: Even Gowther's hopped onto the "Let's make fun of King's wings bandwagon", even if he didn't mean to, wondering if King's power increased because of his new baby wings. Poor King just can't catch a break, can he?
- Chapter 219: The Sins get a little too rowdy at the grand reopening of the newly-refurbished Boar Hat Inn. First it's just their usual fare of jolly and crazy antics... then Escanor's glasses get knocked off during the daytime... and the arrogant monster within him rumbles to life and wreaks havoc. Thankfully, Gowther's expert aim allows him to ping the glasses right back on Escanor's face mere seconds later- just before he turns the inn into a crater.
- Chapter 220: While Elizabeth is lost in thought, Meliodas sneaks up and starts groping her breasts. King, quite drunk, starts leering at them with a lecherous blush, and receives a late warning from Gowther that he's pissing off Diane, his newly-minted girlfriend.
Gowther: King?(Diane picks him up by the ear with an angry pinch)Gowther: Danger is drawing near.King: OWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!
- Chapter 229: The revelation that Merlin sees Goddess!Elizabeth's as an older sister figure, and would always call her "big sis sis" and the Sin's reactions to the news.
(Diane whispering to King): Merlin? The Merlin!? Acted like that?(King whispering to Diane): Did she say ...big sis.. sis?Escanor: Princess Elizabeth, if you wouldn't mind I'd like to hear more about that story.Merlin: Don't go needlessly prying!
Escanor: I may not look it but babysitting is one of my talents.
- We also have Escanor's line where he's about to face an opponent more powerful than him full Demon Meliodas.
- Chapter 248: The teams reactions to Merlin's background.