- Several of instances involving Jeremy, like a running gag involving him trying to make a love nest out of yarn.
- Not to mention his disastrous attempts to babysit. Poor guy...
- Martin and Auntie Shrew exchanging insults. Funny because Martin is just a child.
- Brisby herself has funny moments. Pretty much saying no to Timmy wanting to go outside when he's whining about being in bed sick.
- Mrs. Brisby flirting with Jeremy to convince him to watch her children!
- Most of Brisby's scenes with Jeremy, just for how clearly he's getting on her nerves.
- A bit of Black Comedy would be Mrs. Brisby's nervous laughter as she tries in vain to politely talk to Brutus as he's attempting to kill her!
- The small moment of Snark-to-Snark Combat between Justin and Jenner when the former walks into the meeting hall with Mrs. Brisby and Mr. Ages.
Jenner: Hear me! The Thorn Valley Plan is the aspiration of idiots and dreamers. We [notices the trio and starts chuckling]...we were just talking about you.
Justin: That's refreshing, Jenner. Usually you're screaming about us.
- A rather small one, but the moment that started the shipping between Mrs. Brisby and Justin has a pretty good exchange of dialogue.
Mrs. Brisby: (looking deep into Justin's eyes like she's smitten) How beautiful...Justin: (in a "well now" sort of voice) Ma'am?