- Clyde's naughty idea to get rid of the Slitheen in Revenge of the Slitheen, Part 2.
Clyde: (gleeful) We bomb the school!?!
- In Prisoner of the Judoon, Part 1, a Judoon has requisitioned a police car and has stopped at traffic lights. A convertible with music blazing pulls up:
Luke: Tybo.. what are you doing?
(The Judoon draws a gun and points it at the man)
Man: (Turns and stares blankly at the bipedal rhino that came out of nowhere, wide-eyed in terror)
Tybo: Noise exceeds permitted levels. Turn down.
Man: (Shakes his head fearfully in a nod of understanding and turns down the music)
Tybo: Have nice day. (drives off)
Man: (sits at the traffic light in disbelief at what he just witnessed and dials his mobile phone)
Man: (sounding terrified) ...Mum??
- From Invasion of the Bane, when Sarah Jane uses Mr. Smith to contact the villainous Mrs. Wormwood having just survived an attack by one of her Mooks:
Sarah Jane: Thanks for the assassination attempt.
Mrs Wormwood: My pleasure, the next one will involve harpoons.
- The scene where Maria and Luke are escaping from the factory:
Mrs. Wormwood: Have you checked in [the ladies room]?
Davey: No... that room is designated for females only. We are males... this culture says we must never go in.
Mrs. Wormwood: Oh, you idiot...
- Sarah Jane nearly zapping herself with the lipstick laser at the start of "The Wedding of Sarah Jane".
"I have to stop doing that..."
- The Temptation of Sarah Jane Smith gives us a beautiful little lampshaded Genre Savvy moment from Rani. "Hello, yes, ethnic person in the '50s, hi!" [Proceeds with plot]
- The Warriors of Kudlak: The utter boredom of the cashier at Combat 3000
"Welcome to the unique gaming experience that is Combat 3000. Zap those drones."
- Chrissie's reaction to seeing Alan chasing a Graske through the neighborhood in Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?
Chrissie: Iím telling you, my ex-husband and a dwarf in a suit, now Iíve seen it all!
- In Secrets of the Stars, the newsreader describing a scene in the White House:
"And we've just had that story confirmed: The President has walked out of the White House and is apparently holding hands with the wife of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan."
- Also at the end when Luke checks to see if Clyde is still hypnotized. "Up. Down. Up. Down."
- Luke and Clyde goofing off in Mark of the Berserker.
Luke: Night, Clyde!
Clyde: Night, Luke!
Luke: (louder) Night, Clyde!
Clyde: (louder) Night, Luke!
Carla: One more word, and I swear I'm coming up there!
Luke & Clyde: NIGHT, CARLA!
Luke: Night, Mrs.Langer.
Carla: It's Carla, Luke.
Luke: Night, Carla.
Clyde: Night, Carla.
Carla: Watch it...
- Enemy of the Bane, Kaagh suggests they name the "new galactic eon" "Wormwood and Kaagh".
Miss Wormwood: If you really want the empire to sound like a firm of solicitors.
- Also from the same episode:
Mrs.Wormwood: The battle of the costume jewelry counter - how very female.
- Mona Lisa's Revenge:
"You... art tart!"
- The scene in Enemy of the Bane where Mrs.Wormwood it sweet-talking Luke into coming to the dark side, saying things like "We can rule the universe together." At first Luke doesn't believe her, but gradually his face turns into an expression of wonder and awe. Mrs.Wormwood concludes her speech, giving him the last "you shall be a prince" bit and shows him the scroll. He takes it and looks into her eyes in amazement...and then runs like hell. With the scroll. Nice going, Mrs.Wormwood.
- In The Nightmare Man:
Mr Smith: If I were to connect to K-9, I could boost his energy levels.
Sarah Jane: Oh, what do you need, Mr Smith? I've stuff here from planets all over the universe! Mind control devices! Alien plants! You just tell me what you need!
Mr Smith: ...I need a USB lead, Sarah Jane.
- The fate of several of the Doctor's past companions being revealed in Death of the Doctor.
- Sarah Jane's reaction to her beloved Doctor regenerating yet again in between reunions:
Sarah Jane: (giving him the once over) Oh, you've done it again!
- In Warriors of Kudlak, Luke's still having trouble with slang:
Luke: Last week, you said a "gaff" was where a dude lives!
Sarah: I've heard a lot about this place, apparently it's "the nuts"!
- Luke and Sky controlling the Serf hologram.
Luke: You've been watching Toy Story again!
- Clyde and Sarah Jane in The Mad Woman in the Attic:
Clyde: Well, you are getting older. Your memory's going.
Sarah Jane: Oh! Aren't you going to take an old lady's hand? I might fall if you don't.
Clyde: It's alright. I've got my mobile, I can call an ambulance if you break your hip.
- Sarah Jane's interview with Joseph Serf, a succession of thinly veiled accusations from Sarah Jane met with a barrage of thinly veiled threats from main villain Harrison.
- The part where the Skullions, trying to make Joseph Serf smile, accidentally make him do a "sexy smile," meaning he essentially out of nowhere starts giving Sarah Jane bedroom eyes
- "GRAB HARRISON'S PEN FULL STOP." Clyde has never been so glad to see a full stop before.
- "The Gift," after blowing up the Slitheen-Blathereen, all the members of Team Sarah Jane are standing around covered in orange slime.
- In "Goodbye, Sarah Jane Smith", when Ruby is defeated and her disembodied stomach is about to release the life energy she stole from Sarah Jane, Clyde knows from experience there will be slime coming:
(Ruby's stomach starts shrinking as though someone poked a hole in it, and Sarah Jane's life energy comes back to her)
Luke: Everything you've taken from my mum. She's getting it back.
(The holographic projection outside of a meteor shower stops.)
Sarah Jane: Thank you, Rani. Hello, Luke. Welcome home.
Clyde: You aced it, Lukey-boy.
(Clyde walks over to Ruby's deflated stomach)
(The stomach gurgles)
(Clyde's face is covered in pink goop)
Clyde: (flatly) Okay... it did.