- "Hello, get me the Justice Department, Entertainment Division."
- Then, on second thought: "Get me the President's agent."
- A great comeback if you've ever heard one.
Richards: Killian! I'll be back!Killian: Only in a rerun.
- After strangling Sub-Zero with razor wire.
What a pain in the neck.
Amber: What happened to Buzzsaw?Ben: Ah, he had to split.
- After Ben cuts Buzzsaw in half with a chain saw.
- Arnie's got a lot of great Bond One Liners in this movie.
- Buzzsaw actually screams in a falsetto when Richards shoves the saw into his junk.
- Just try to keep a straight face during Richards' Ham and Cheese response to Kilian's proposal of working for him as a stalker:
Richards: (RIPS Camera out of socket) You cold-blooded bastard! I'll tell you what I think of it! I live to see you eat that contract! But I hope you leave enough room for my *fist* because I'm going to *ram it into your stomach*, and break your goddamn spinnneee!! Yaaaaarrrgh!! (SMASHES Camera)
- Due to the fact a great number of classic shows have been banned by the regime, there's a few nods to the generation gap between people who grew up with them and those who are oblivious.
"Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. Look, I— [Shoos away a page who's trying to freshen his makeup] Well, it is a contact sport, right? [Beat] Look, if you want to people in front of the televisions instead of on the picket lines? Well, you ain't gonna get that with reruns of Gilligan's Island. [Beat] Gilligan's Island. [Killian hums a few bars of the theme from Gilligans Island] Yeah. Yeah, the one with the boat." [Hangs up.]
- Killian on the phone to a government bigwig, explaining how one of his Stalkers just got killed.
Mic: "Mr. Spock, you have the comm."Tech: "Who's Mr. Spock?"
- Here's an amusing Shout Out.
- Hello, cutie pie. One of us is in DEEP trouble.
- The advertisement for the Running Man at the end of the credits.
- Richards signs his contract on the back of his court appointed attorney and stabs him in the back with the pen, pinning the contract to him.
"Don't forget to send me a copy."
- Even better is the reaction from Sven (the security chief) — who just kind of gives a "yep, saw that one coming" smirk.
- "Where did you hide that?" "None of your business."
- When Killian's lies are exposed to the public and he tries to cover them up, an old lady leaps up and shouts "Bullshit!" Killian looks absolutely stunned.
- When Dynamo thinks he's about to die, he screams, "Cut! Go to a commercial!"