- There’s a lot of funny moments on the episode “It Takes a Thief”
Oscar: (looking at Suga Mama with camera) Sssh! I'm getting footage of the legendary Big Foot!
Suga Mama: I got your big foot right here! (She kicks Oscar)
- And another one at the house.
Trudy: Get up, Oscar. We have to take the twins to the zoo.
Oscar: Come on, Trudy. The twins don't want to go to Suga Mama's house!
Suga Mama: (attempts to punch Oscar)
Oscar: (Dodges Suga Mama)Ha ha, you missed!!
Suga Mama: (Punches Oscar)
- And here's one at the store.
Oscar: Just a little bit more.
Suga Mama: Hey, Oscar, get a shot of this.
Oscar: (Turns to look at Suga Mama with a half-shirt and short shorts, then screams, then camera len breaks)
Trudy: What's wrong, baby, did you break your camera?
Oscar: No, worse.
- There’s one scene on “Forbidden Date”
Lacienega: A pie-eating contest? Perhaps?
Penny: You know what, Lacienega? If you say one more thing...
Carlos: That's okay, Penny. I'm bigger than that.
Lacienega: That you are.
(Bebe and Cece use a slingshot to hurl ice cream at Lacienega’s eyes)
Penny: Well, I guess we've got to go.
- Just about every scene with Oscar and the talking baby.
- Almost all of Papi's insults towards Suga Mama, proving that subtitles can be fun.
- From "Love Thy Neighbor".
Oscar: I'm sure they're not that bad.
(Lacienega shows her extremely huge feet)
Oscar: WHOANOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA NOW!!!!!!!!
- Just about every moment when Dijonay harasses Sticky.
- In the Halloween episode, when Penny, (as a superhero) is at a party, Lacienega insults Penny, and Penny uses her ice breath to cause Lacienega to slip and fall.
- The ending to one episode where Oscar sees the babies sending a tied-up Puff to the moon on a rocket.
Oscar: Houston, we have a problem.
- The Hilarious Outtakes in "The Legend of Johnny Lovely".
Suga Mama: (getting blown away by the wind) AHHHHHHHH!!
(the camera pans to show Papi behind a gigantic fan)
- The episode with the house keeper, Renee, has all the bad house keepers who get rejected, but the following is a standout.
Oscar: Your resume is very impressive.
: Thank you. I just love kids, I love cooking, I love keeping a clean house and...I LOVE YOU!
AHAHA! (the family has a collective Oh Crap! look on their faces
Don't you love me? AHAHA! (head spins around
) Em evol uoy t'nod AHAHA! (cuckoo clock sound-effect
- The entire episode of "She Drives Me Crazy", particularly this moment
Oscar: What's wrong-whoa, did you know your eyes are glowing and your head is spinning around.
- The way Trudy growls "Your daughter and your mama are driving me crazy!" is really funny; you can tell how insane she's going.
- Lacienega's grandfather hits on a skinny and attractive Suga Mama only for her to return to her former self after eating a piece of cake. He starts crying (the only time in the whole series he ever does) which Suga Mama confuses as Tears of Joy.
- From the movie:
Dr. Carver: The peanut clones could care for the elderly, take care of our children and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! Oh...I mean, uh..."makeover the squirrels!"
- The "clean version" of Sir Paid-a-Lot in "EZ Jackster".
Yo, I'm a [bleep] dog [bleep] my name [bleep] uh huh [bleep] feel me! [bleep]
- In one episode, Trudy is surprised to see the twins outside of where they should be and asked Oscar where they came from.
Oscar: You remember, Trudy. Last year at the hospital when you were yelling, "I ain't ever gonna have another baby again!"
- In "Hip-Hop Helicopter", Dijonay's cousin arrives at the school to pick up the girls and take them to the contest, and they're all surprised (and confused) to see that her cousin is actually rich.
Dijonay: "She got the money, I got the looks!"
Michael: "Yeah, looks like you ain't got no money!"