- There’s a lot of funny moments on the episode “It Takes a Thief”
Oscar: (looking at Suga Mama with camera) Sssh! I'm getting footage of the legendary Big Foot!
Suga Mama: I got your big foot right here! (She kicks Oscar)
- And another one at the house.
Trudy: Get up, Oscar. We have to take the twins to the zoo.
Oscar: Come on, Trudy. The twins don't want to go to Suga Mama's house!
Suga Mama: (attempts to punch Oscar)
Oscar: (Dodges Suga Mama)Ha ha, you missed!!
Suga Mama: (Punches Oscar)
- And here's one at the store.
Oscar: Just a little bit more.
Suga Mama: Hey, Oscar, get a shot of this.
Oscar: (Turns to look at Suga Mama with a half-shirt and short shorts, then screams, then camera len breaks)
Trudy: What's wrong, baby, did you break your camera?
Oscar: No, worse.
- Um, your mileage may vary on that last one, considering the fact that what he broke was HIS EYES.
- There’s one scene on “Forbidden Date”
Lacienega: A pie-eating contest? Perhaps?
Penny: You know what, Lacienega? If you say one more thing...
Carlos: That's okay, Penny. I'm bigger than that.
Lacienega: That you are.
(Bebe and Cece use a slingshot to hurl ice cream at Lacienega’s eyes)
Penny: Well, I guess we've got to go.
- Just about every scene with Oscar and the talking baby.
- Almost all of Papi's insults towards Suga Mama, proving that subtitles can be fun.
- From "Love Thy Neighbor".
Oscar: I'm sure they're not that bad.
(Lacienega shows her extremely huge feet)
Oscar: WHOANOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA NOW!!!!!!!!
- Just about every moment when Dijonay harasses Sticky.
- In the Halloween episode, when Penny, (as a superhero) is at a party, Lacienega insults Penny, and Penny uses her ice breath to cause Lacienega to slip and fall.
- The ending to one episode where Oscar sees the babies sending a tied-up Puff to the moon on a rocket.
Oscar: Houston, we have a problem.
- The Hilarious Outtakes in "The Legend of Johnny Lovely".
Suga Mama: (getting blown away by the wind) WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!
(the camera pans to show Papi behind a gigantic fan)
- The episode with the house keeper, Renee, has all the bad house keepers who get rejected, but the following is a standout.
Oscar: Your resume is very impressive.
: Thank you. I just love kids, I love cooking, I love keeping a clean house and...I LOVE YOU!
AHAHA! (the family has a collective Oh Crap! look on their faces
Don't you love me? AHAHA! (head spins around
) Em evol uoy t'nod AHAHA! (cuckoo clock sound-effect
- The entire episode of "She Drives Me Crazy", particularly this moment
Oscar: What's wrong-whoa, did you know your eyes are glowing and your head is spinning around.
- The way Trudy growls "Your daughter and your mama are driving me crazy!" is really funny; you can tell how insane she's going.
- Lacienega's grandfather hits on a skinny and attractive Suga Mama only for her to return to her former self after eating a piece of cake. He starts crying (the only time in the whole series he ever does) which Suga Mama confuses as Tears of Joy.
- From the movie:
Dr. Carver: The peanut clones could care for the elderly, take care of our children and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! Oh...I mean, uh..."makeover the squirrels!"
- The "clean version" of Sir Paid-a-Lot in "EZ Jackster".
Yo, I'm a [bleep] dog [bleep] my name [bleep] uh huh [bleep] feel me! [bleep]