- Sandra Bullock dancing around a fire in the middle of the woods singing Lil Jon's "Get Low".
- Andrew's attempt at singing "It Takes Two".
- The sequence involving the eagle and the puppy.
- Even better is the Chekhov's Gun with Gammy telling Margaret not to let the dog outside lest the eagles snatch him. It seemed like a one-off joke until it actually happened.
- The after credits interrogation session. Especially this line:
Immigration Agent: Well, I'm sorry. Laura was supposed to do that.Andrew: Laura?Agent: The girl standing behind you. Don't turn around.
- "Be free, be free..." *throws shrimp cocktail into water*
- The exotic dancer. Dear God...
- "It's the morning..."
- The scene that proves that Naked People Are Funny.
Margaret: Why are you naked?Andrew: Why are you wet?
- Meta Example: Part of the premise is Canadian Ryan Reynolds plays an American and American Sandra Bullock plays a Canadian.
- Margaret's arrival in Alaska and upon seeing the boat to Andrew's place.
Margaret: I am not getting on that boat.Andrew: You don't have to. See ya in a few days!Margaret: You know I can't swim.Andrew: Hence... the boat.