- Patrick is made of this. His movements, expressions, the clock he made for class and and his end of year prank by painting all the tools pink.
- "BELOW AVERAGE!"
- The fact that it's Emma Watson applauding an average grade makes it twice as funny.
- Charlie's parent's reaction when they first meet Mary Elizabeth for the Sadie Hawkins Dance with his dad saying "So Charlie tells me you're a Buddhist".
- Charlie's fantasy during a game of 'Truth of Dare' where he's chooses "Truth" and responds with Brutal Honesty about his relationship with Mary Elizabeth.
""It's so bad I keep fantasizing that one of us is dying of cancer so I don't have to break up with her."
- During the montage, it's revealed that Mary Elizabeth likes to have long conversations on the phone after school. As in: she does all the talking. Charlie leaves the phone on while she's going on, goes downstairs and has a conversation with his parents. He goes back upstairs to say something into the phone - and is met with a "Charlie, please don't interrupt!"
- And Charlie's mother tells him to break up with her to spare her feelings. Charlie's dad tells him to do it because he wants to use the phone.
- "Touch-a-touch-a-touch ME!" and you can practically SEE the thought bubble above Charlie's head with "Don't get a boner in these stupid underwear."