- Patrick is made of this. His movements, expressions, the clock he made for class and and his end of year prank by painting all the tools pink.
- "BELOW AVERAGE!"
- The fact that it's Emma Watson applauding an average grade makes it twice as funny.
- Charlie's parent's reaction when they first meet Mary Elizabeth for the Saide Hawkins Dance with his dad saying "So Charlie tells me you're a Buddhist"
- Charlie's fantasy during a game of 'Truth of Dare' where he's chooses "Truth" and responds with Brutal Honesty about his relationship with Mary Elizabeth.
""It's so bad I keep fantasizing that one of us is dying of cancer so I don't have to break up with her."
- "Touch-a-touch-a-touch ME!" and you can practically SEE the thought bubble above Charlie's head with "Don't get a boner in these stupid underwear."