Funny: The Outsiders
- "My first trip to the zoo. Oh, boy, oh, boy."
- During Ponyboy and Randy's talk in the movie, Two-Bit is left with the other socs.
Two-Bit: Look at their pants!
- Dally's last second entrance before the rumble even starts.
Dally: DON'T YOU KNOW A RUMBLE'S NOT A RUMBLE WITHOUT ME!!!?
- Dally's friend Tim Shepard remarking that he saw Dally's picture in the paper and couldn't believe it didn't have "Wanted Dead or Alive" under it.
- Two-Bit meeting Cherry and Marcia.
Two-Bit: Who's this, your great-aunts?Cherry: (without missing a beat) Great-grandmothers, twice removed.Two-Bit: Shoot, you're ninety-six if you're a day.Marcia: I'm a night.Two-Bit: Brother, you're a sharp one. Where'd you two ever get to be picked up by a couple of greasy hoods like Pony and Johnny?Cherry: We really picked them up. We're really Arabian slave traders and we're thinking about shanghaiing them. They're worth ten camels apiece at least.Two-Bit: Five. They don't talk Arabian, I don't think. Say something in Arabian, Johnnycake.
- It's easy to miss, but in the movie, Two-Bit is a fan of Mickey Mouse cartoons. At one point he's utterly transfixed on the TV, holding a beer in one hand and most of a chocolate cake in the other.