Funny: The Outlaw Josey Wales
- Pretty much anything Lone Watie says.
Josey: Seems when I get to likin' someone, they ain't around for long.
- Some specifics:
Lone Watie: I notice when you get to dis-likin' someone, they ain't around for long neither.
- Lone Watie: I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.
- The bit where the elderly chieftain tries to sneak up on Josey... only to have the woman Moonlight sneak up on the chief.
- Having rebuffed Moonlight for "companionship" the first night she rides with them, Josey decides to sneak over to her on the second night to take her up on her offer only to find Lone Watie snuck up on her first.
- Dealing with a carpetbagging snake-oil salesman:
Josey: How's it on stains? [spits]
- And of course, the "Missouri Boat Ride" scene.
- When Wales first meets Ten Bears, he asks, "You be Ten Bears?" Ten Bears' reply, "I am Ten Bears." He says it with such a subtle air of superiority. "Yeah, I may be the 'savage,' but at least I have proper grammar."