Funny: The NeverEnding Story
The first film
- Mr. Koreander doesn't like teenagers much.
Mr. Koreander: The video arcade is down the street. Here we just sell small rectangular objects. They're called books. They require a little effort on your part, and make no bee-bee-bee-bee-beeps. On your way please.
- When she/it isn't being selfish Morla the Ancient One is actually very funny.
Atreyu: Do you have a cold?
Morla the Ancient One: No, we are allergic to youth.
- When Morla is about to sneeze again, Atreyu grabs onto the tree again. But she doesn't sneeze. So Atreyu lets go of the tree and tries to talk to her, then she sneezes for real.
- And when Atreyu gets fed up: "If you don't help me, and the Nothing keeps coming, you'll die too! Both of you!" It's simultaneously awesome and funny.
- When Atreyu first meets Falcor:
Falcor: I like children.Atreyu: (nervously) For breakfast?
The second film
- Bastian trying to chat with the giant monster guards in order to buy time for Atreyu.
Alternative Title(s):Neverending Story
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.